Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
There are codes I could give you but that would skip parts of the game. I've been tempted a few times to create a save game at the start of Foxy's new path but I'm nervous to do so. Playing the first half of the game is important to understand the two new paths added by this mod.
Crap did that so glad I have a save before using that option. What path would I have to choose for Gina to open the Foxy Gina route?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Crap did that so glad I have a save before using that option. What path would I have to choose for Gina to open the Foxy Gina route?
I'm not sure. I spend most of my time coding and writing so I don't have all the paths memorized. I'm not sure what he said was accurate but I haven't looked into it.

My walkthroughs are very specific on the requirement to start each path. I doubt that following the Foxy Gina route would interfere with it in any way. If anyone can prove that it does I'm happy to look at their save game (before and after save game would have to be provided).

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I'm not sure. I spend most of my time coding and writing so I don't have all the paths memorized. I'm not sure what he said was accurate but I haven't looked into it.

My walkthroughs are very specific on the requirement to start each path. I doubt that following the Foxy Gina route would interfere with it in any way. If anyone can prove that it does I'm happy to look at their save game (before and after save game would have to be provided).
Off course that route is part of the main game not your mod. I will check the qsp's myself. But these Qsp's are hard to navigate. I have no problems with games like SOB, Big Kayush, House, Girl live etc, but this one, sigh.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Update

I am officially announcing adding a new member to the mod team. Please welcome @Ryahn to the mod team! :)

Ryahn will be helping with, and is in charge of the following:
  • Optimizing the video files to reduce their size even further while preserving visual quality
  • Managing and updating mirror sites (Mega for now)
  • Offering a single file download option for the mod (on Mega) and keeping it updated
Due to Ryahn's efforts and expertise, the mod went from 11 parts down to 5 parts! This will make the mod much easier to download and install.

Players who already have version 18 installed don't need to make any changes. All players upgrading to version 18 from a previous version will need to re-download and install all parts of the mod. This is due to the mod being condensed down to 5 parts (previously 11 parts).

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
@spectre1viper just got to the first bunch of group events with Foxy with your help. While I liked your scenes for asking Foxy or Gina for sex they are a bit long. Which you already explained it's hard to trim the videos down. But the group events, love them. Little scene, trade places, little scene, etc.

Love the writing too.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@spectre1viper just got to the first bunch of group events with Foxy with your help. While I liked your scenes for asking Foxy or Gina for sex they are a bit long. Which you already explained it's hard to trim the videos down. But the group events, love them. Little scene, trade places, little scene, etc.

Love the writing too.
I agree. The Foxy group sex events is where I really started breaking the video scenes into multiple pieces. Previous to that, most of the video clips where a single clip 2 - 4 minutes long. I will probably revisit my old content at some point and break most of the video clips into at least two parts.

I'm not the best person to trim the video clips either. I have a difficult time deciding what to cut out. I wish I had an experienced video editor who would make those decisions for me. Granted, I am taking a 20 - 45 minute clip and cutting out 75% of it already. So even though some of the clips seem long, the full scene is triple that length. I attempt to keep the best parts.

Thank you for your feedback and support!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 19

• Removed several failure paths with Foxy’s selfie (camera) events in the original game (players were getting hung up on them frequently and asking for help).
  • Made some adjustments to Laura’s vaginal sex events. They should be more random now. If you have completed Laura’s path, I added in the chance of seeing Laura’s vaginal sex events added by this mod (normally only available on the weekend).
  • Made Foxy’s first group sex event easier to trigger. Players were having trouble triggering this event. The requirements are the same except I removed the random element (will always trigger now) and increased the time frame in which it can trigger. The event will still only trigger on the weekend (this part fouls a lot of players up but I’m not going to remove it. I want players to stop skipping the weekend and is the reason why a lot of my content triggers on the weekend. In the original game, hardly anything ever triggered on the weekend and so players were trained to skip it by advancing time).
  • Made the bonus event easier to trigger (Gina content). Players who complete all of Gina’s sex events and group sex events will have a much easier time triggering the bonus event with Kimmy.
  • Added a 2nd part (short scene) to one of the events in Tamara's path
  • Added 4 new random portraits for Angelica (nanny)
  • Added 8 new sex events for Angelica (nanny). 5 of them are triggered through her Dialog option. 2 of them are triggered by completing all of her Dialog sex events (one triggers in her bedroom and the other one in the lounge (downstairs hall)). One of them is triggered by viewing a specific camera event involving Angelica in your office (you then go pay Angelica a visit in her bedroom when she is there).
  • Added 3 new group sex events for Angelica (nanny). Angelica doesn’t have as many group sex events as Foxy or Gina. This is due to the very low amount of usable video clips that fit my needs. Because of this, Angelica’s group sex events have more parts or stages to them. I also spent extra time adding more story to them. Please take your time with these and don’t rush through them.
  • I coded all of Angelica’s random events so they are repeatable up to three times. Once you experience the same event three times I doubt that you’ll want to see it again. If players like this change I may go back and do it for the rest of my content.
Downloads updated on the opening post.

The single file all-in-one mod download will be updated once @Ryahn has a chance to get to it. Ryahn also optimized the video clips for this version of the mod.

Players upgrading from version 18 of the mod should download Part 1 and Part 6. Players upgrading from any other version will need to download ALL parts of the mod.

A huge thank you to @Kara Zor-El for providing several of the videos that are included in this release! I apologize for not mentioning this earlier. Kara Zor-El has been very helpful in finding video clips that I need for this mod!

You have to be most of the way through Angelica's path in order to start her new sex events added by this mod. You also have to have a high relationship with your nanny.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Version 19

• Removed several failure paths with Foxy’s selfie (camera) events in the original game (players were getting hung up on them frequently and asking for help).
  • Made some adjustments to Laura’s vaginal sex events. They should be more random now. If you have completed Laura’s path, I added in the chance of seeing Laura’s vaginal sex events added by this mod (normally only available on the weekend).
  • Made Foxy’s first group sex event easier to trigger. Players were having trouble triggering this event. The requirements are the same except I removed the random element (will always trigger now) and increased the time frame in which it can trigger. The event will still only trigger on the weekend (this part fouls a lot of players up but I’m not going to remove it. I want players to stop skipping the weekend and is the reason why a lot of my content triggers on the weekend. In the original game, hardly anything ever triggered on the weekend and so players were trained to skip it by advancing time).
  • Made the bonus event easier to trigger (Gina content). Players who complete all of Gina’s sex events and group sex events will have a much easier time triggering the bonus event with Kimmy.
  • Added a 2nd part (short scene) to one of the events in Tamara's path
  • Added 4 new random portraits for Angelica (nanny)
  • Added 8 new sex events for Angelica (nanny). 5 of them are triggered through her Dialog option. 2 of them are triggered by completing all of her Dialog sex events (one triggers in her bedroom and the other one in the lounge (downstairs hall)). One of them is triggered by viewing a specific camera event involving Angelica in your office (you then go pay Angelica a visit in her bedroom when she is there).
  • Added 3 new group sex events for Angelica (nanny). Angelica doesn’t have as many group sex events as Foxy or Gina. This is due to the very low amount of usable video clips that fit my needs. Because of this, Angelica’s group sex events have more parts or stages to them. I also spent extra time adding more story to them. Please take your time with these and don’t rush through them.
  • I coded all of Angelica’s random events so they are repeatable up to three times. Once you experience the same event three times I doubt that you’ll want to see it again. If players like this change I may go back and do it for the rest of my content.
Downloads updated on the opening post.

The single file all-in-one mod download will be updated once @Ryahn has a chance to get to it. Ryahn also optimized the video clips for this version of the mod.

Players upgrading from version 18 of the mod should download Part 1 and Part 6. Players upgrading from any other version will need to download ALL parts of the mod.
Thanks, can't wait to play. One question though, are their scenes in here who were written by your new co writer?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Thanks, can't wait to play. One question though, are their scenes in here who were written by your new co writer?
I completely forgot about that, thank you for bringing that up! I never got any completed material back from the writer. The person won't respond to my messages. I'm assuming they weren't really serious. I only gave them approximately 6 hours worth of work (to write three events that I supplied video clips for). I wish it did work out because I'm burned out on writing. I'm good at it but it's not my specialty or passion. I ended up having to write the events myself. :(

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
I completely forgot about that, thank you for bringing that up! I never got any completed material back from the writer. The person won't respond to my messages. I'm assuming they weren't really serious. I only gave them approximately 6 hours worth of work (to write three events that I supplied video clips for). I wish it did work out because I'm burned out on writing. I'm good at it but it's not my specialty or passion. I ended up having to write the events myself. :(
That's a shame to hear. I could help you but only can guarantee 10 hours a week for the next month. After that I cannot, maybe yes maybe no. So if you need a little break I would be glad to help.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
That's a shame to hear. I could help you but only can guarantee 10 hours a week for the next month. After that I cannot, maybe yes maybe no. So if you need a little break I would be glad to help.
Thanks! I may take you up on that. I was very friendly and helpful with the writer and told them that they would get full credit for their work and that I would be more than happy to help them in any way that I could and would be happy to answer any of their questions. When it comes down to it, most people aren't willing to donate their time for free.

Most of my planned content has been completed. I may take a break or just work on miscellaneous events or improvements.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Thanks! I may take you up on that. I was very friendly and helpful with the writer and told them that they would get full credit for their work and that I would be more than happy to help them in any way that I could and would be happy to answer any of their questions. When it comes down to it, most people aren't willing to donate their time for free.

Most of my planned content has been completed. I may take a break or just work on miscellaneous events or improvements.
Kudos for not throwing the writer under the bus by mentioning who it was. Like how you take the high road.

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I didn't see those movies that i helped but i could finish Nanny group sex route.
There is a bug for this route. At hall her group event triggers again but as last scene that's why every sleep i see group sex achievement of nanny.
Best scene award goes to nanny-Rocco. :)

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
i downloaded thru this link.

and got this screen when i open the game.qsp

fam live spectre.jpg

been replacing the game.qsp and addition from the back up folder.

what did i miss??

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I didn't see those movies that i helped but i could finish Nanny group sex route.
There is a bug for this route. At hall her group event triggers again but as last scene that's why every sleep i see group sex achievement of nanny.
Best scene award goes to nanny-Rocco. :)
Bug gone after few weeks.

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes