Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
For me I have been experiencing that for quit a while. Just click bodyclean and strength, ta da full charisma.
I was never using strength button before, but last 2 updates i need it. Maybe original game changed something.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Are there some clearer guides for this game? The ones that are given in the game are kind of confusing. Can you unlock the NTR paths if everyone has max affection or do they need to "hate" you for those to happen?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@spectre1viper Why `Body Clean` button does not effect strength. Clicking it was like cheat for full charisma before.
I didn't touch this part of the code. It will max your charisma based on your current stats but it won't directly increase strength. These are all the stats the 'Body Clean' affects:
  • bathing = 1
  • haircut = 1
  • wash_face = 1
  • sunburn=38
  • burn=0
  • stylish_clothes=1
  • hunger=100
  • fun=100
If you want to cheat for strength, use the command injector: power = 100

I added a hidden undocumented cheat a few versions back that you are welcome to use that will keep all your stats maxed: cheats = 1
If you want to turn it off: cheats = 0

If you remember, I removed all the automatic cheats several versions ago and one of those increased strength. This is why you probably thought 'Body Clean' maxed strength (it never did).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Are there some clearer guides for this game? The ones that are given in the game are kind of confusing. Can you unlock the NTR paths if everyone has max affection or do they need to "hate" you for those to happen?
Nearly all progression requires a positive relationship score of some kind. There aren't any better guides for the game than the ones contained in the walkthrough folder that comes with the mod and is located in your Family Life folder. If you think the walkthroughs are bad, try playing the game without any.

I've told players many times in the past that one of the best ways for them to contribute to the game is to improve and update the walkthroughs for the game. Nearly all of the current walkthroughs are at least five versions old. This invitation still applies.

Reactions: Ekzar

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Nearly all progression requires a positive relationship score of some kind. There aren't any better guides for the game than the ones contained in the walkthrough folder that comes with the mod and is located in your Family Life folder. If you think the walkthroughs are bad, try playing the game without any.

I've told players many times in the past that one of the best ways for them to contribute to the game is to improve and update the walkthroughs for the game. Nearly all of the current walkthroughs are at least five versions old. This invitation still applies.
Yes most off them are a getting outdated, problem is that there have been more more branches added within the original game which makes making a new walkthrough harder and harder. Plus the fact that your mod makes most bad decisions no longer an game ending event, the margin of error isn't that high anymore. I for one can manage with the ones provided plus just trail and error (which is no longer as frustrating as it used to be).

Plus any walkthrough anyone would be so kind to update, would require playing the game without the mod to be as accurate as possible which I for one am not willing to do. I would rather undergo some medieval torture than play this game without it:biggrin:.

Edit: Plus the new ones provided for Foxy and Tamara's mod content are easy to follow, currently halfway through Tamara's path and loving it so far, kudos. Tamara's start seemed a bit sudden but I can know see why having progressed her a bit further.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
FYI

In my rush to get version 20 released, I failed to link many of Angelica's new events to her two achievements. This means that players will get the achievement before actually finishing some of Angelica's new content added in version 20 of the mod. This will be fixed in the next version. I gave players more information than I normally do in the version 20 release notes (several posts back) on how to trigger these new events. I apologize for any confusion.

I also added the following to the version 20 mod release notes (on page 29):

This version of the mod requires that version 1.4.5 of the original game be installed first. If you already have the game installed, use the 1.3.x to version 1.4.5 upgrade on the opening post. If you are new to the game and mod, then install the full 1.4.5 version of the game and then my mod (download link on the opening post).

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
FYI

In my rush to get version 20 released, I failed to link many of Angelica's new events to her two achievements. This means that players will get the achievement before actually finishing some of Angelica's new content added in version 20 of the mod. This will be fixed in the next version. I gave players more information than I normally do in the version 20 release notes (several posts back) on how to trigger these new events. I apologize for any confusion.
Haven't run into that problem yet. One question about one of her scenes though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh and please just a yes or no. If it is a yes I will hunt for it if it a no then off course not.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Haven't run into that problem yet. One question about one of her scenes though.

Oh and please just a yes or no. If it is a yes I will hunt for it if it a no then off course not.
Thank you for your praise and feedback! It means a lot to me! :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Opinions Wanted

I've been toying with the idea of adding some extreme sex clips to the game but don't want to ruin the game for people who don't like that sort of thing. The events would have elements of the following: forced sex, punishment, crying, slapping, etc. I need opinions on this from the players. There would be a reason for them, and they wouldn't involve the current characters in the game except for Pedro. They wouldn't be rape scenes but more like forced/coerced/somewhat deserved (debatable) punishment events.

I fully understand that there is a fine line between rape (which I won't add) and forced/coerced sex (they don't want to do it at all but go along with it for various reasons).

I don't want to offend supporters of the game and mod so I welcome opinions. If I did add these types of events it would be for the purpose of exposing the "dark side" of Pedro. I guess I could also give players an option to opt-out. Let me know what you think.

Reactions: selfie

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Opinions Wanted

I've been toying with the idea of adding some extreme sex clips to the game but don't want to ruin the game for people who don't like that sort of thing. The events would have elements of the following: forced sex, punishment, crying, slapping, etc. I need opinions on this from the players. There would be a reason for them, and they wouldn't involve the current characters in the game except for Pedro. They wouldn't be rape scenes but more like forced/coerced/somewhat deserved (debatable) punishment events.

I fully understand that there is a fine line between rape (which I won't add) and forced sex (they don't want to do it at all but go along with it for various reasons).

I don't want to offend supporters of the game and mod so I welcome opinions. If I did add these types of events it would be for the purpose of exposing the "dark side" of Pedro. I guess I could also give players an option to opt-out. Let me know what you think.
Personally, those type of scenes do nothing for me. I would hope that you put in a variable to opt out of those things and make the vidclips a seperate download that can be ignored (not downloaded/installed) without effecting the rest of your most excellent mod.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Personally, those type of scenes do nothing for me. I would hope that you put in a variable to opt out of those things and make the vidclips a seperate download that can be ignored (not downloaded/installed) without effecting the rest of your most excellent mod.
That is why I am gathering opinions. If I did add this type of content, it would be a very small part of the mod. I'm pretty certain I would add an opt-out option as well. I'm not fully comfortable with it and is the reason I haven't touched this type of content so far.

Thank you for your input and support! :)

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Can I reset the ending from Gina, I have chosen this Ending: "Submission to the neighbour Johnny" and would like to try the other endings?

@spectre1viper great job so far
I don't have an easy way of doing this. The easiest solution is to make save games with different names every 5 or so events in the game. This allows you to go back and make different choices. I save my game every time there is a choice or decision that I'm not 100% certain about. This allows me to go backwards to most of the major decisions in the game.

If you haven't done this, I would replay Gina's content and save your game frequently using different save game names. I would also use her walkthrough as a guide.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
I'm having a little trouble with foxy's quest
10. be at home between 12:00 and 17:00. Charisma>=60 required
I'm at home during those times and nothing happens my charisma is 100

Help

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if I posted this in the right section, so if wrong section sorry

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Attaching your save game makes it much easier for me to see what the problem is, however have you met the Adams family at your home already as that is a requirement to proceed. If you have then I'll need to look at your save game.

You meet the Adams family on Saturday evening at your pool in your home (between the hours of 21 and 23).

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Yes I have,, here's the save, sorry didn't think to upload
You haven't completed all of Foxy's dialogue events (eventsFoxy variable should equal 20 if you have). Keep visiting and talking with Foxy between the hours of 19 and 22 with a gift. The easiest way to do this is to visit her in her room at hour 20 or the dining room at hour 19. Good luck!

Reactions: Help
5.00 star(s) 9 Votes