Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I can't seem to continue on Foxy's path
I'm stuck at step 5, go to kitchen at 16:00. I also tried to give her the massage oils and the lingerie, but nothing happens.
The last confirmed step was the peeking at 06:00
Foxy route related nanny also. And Nanny route related with Michelle. Are you processing Michelle and nanny routes?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I can't seem to continue on Foxy's path
I'm stuck at step 5, go to kitchen at 16:00. I also tried to give her the massage oils and the lingerie, but nothing happens.
The last confirmed step was the peeking at 06:00
You chose a failure option with Foxy. To fix this type the following into the command injector: FoxyTravelAgree = 1
Then go downstairs in your home at hour 21 to continue her path. Best of luck to you!

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Has passed branch with foxy 1-defloration:, 2-foxy+Pedro + Laura = a pity there is no continuation of!!!:, 3-foxy + lesbian + Pedro;. 4- Foxy + Gina + Pedro. Passed a positive branch with a Whim I understand nothing which is not tied? With roommates Nicky and Michelle silence once only bought dresses for Niki and had sex more does not for some reason?
There are a lot of things in the original game that I don't agree with. There is also a lot of content that ends rather abruptly. I've tried to avoid changing very much in the original game aside from fixing bugs and removing failure paths that I don't agree with. I've also made numerous translation improvements in the original game.

The vast majority of my content is supplemental or complimentary to the existing story. I try not to interfere too much with the original game. I have added two new paths to the game - Foxy "nymphomanic" path and Tamara "Fuck Toy" path. The reason I try not to interfere too much with the original game content is because the author of the game is still adding content. I don't want to finish something he left undone only to have him finish it later on. I hope that makes sense.

I agree with you on most of your points. Thank you for your feedback and support! :)

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
There are a lot of things in the original game that I don't agree with. There is also a lot of content that ends rather abruptly. I've tried to avoid changing very much in the original game aside from fixing bugs and removing failure paths that I don't agree with. I've also made numerous translation improvements in the original game.

The vast majority of my content is supplemental or complimentary to the existing story. I try not to interfere too much with the original game. I have added two new paths to the game - Foxy "nymphomanic" path and Tamara "Fuck Toy" path. The reason I try not to interfere too much with the original game content is because the author of the game is still adding content. I don't want to finish something he left undone only to have him finish it later on. I hope that makes sense.

I agree with you on most of your points. Thank you for your feedback and support! :)
good way to add sex with the characters after a particular branch. And then the game is not over and after the main story sex with the characters stop. And something like that doesn't make sense - the girl has given and you have regular sex with her and after the story he suddenly stops ))))
How to get to the branches of development Foxy "nymphomaniac" path and Tamara " Fuck Toy"???

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
good way to add sex with the characters after a particular branch. And then the game is not over and after the main story sex with the characters stop. And something like that doesn't make sense - the girl has given and you have regular sex with her and after the story he suddenly stops ))))
How to get to the branches of development Foxy "nymphomaniac" path and Tamara " Fuck Toy"???
I just finished my Foxy "nymphomaniac" walkthrough. It will be slightly different as I made a few small changes to it, the largest one being Foxy's sex events being required to be completed before starting Foxy's group sex events (change will take place in the next version). Currently, Foxy's sex events (added by this mod) aren't required to be completed before starting her group sex events (added by this mod). This means you may get some of both types of events (regular sex and group sex) while going through the wakthrough, so a few events may end up being out of order. As long as you understand this, you shouldn't have any problems going through it.

ChiMiWan

Feb 11, 2018
I did the injection command but still the same issue. I even advanced some of the other plots,
Nanny until her pantyhose photoshoot
Caprice yoga class
but still no foxy kiss in the kitchen

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I did the injection command but still the same issue. I even advanced some of the other plots,
Nanny until her pantyhose photoshoot
Caprice yoga class
but still no foxy kiss in the kitchen
The issue is different now. You have two problems:

#1 - Your stats are too low
#2 - You continue to choose failure paths - are you fast clicking through the options and not reading them?

Increase your stats and then visit Foxy's room at hour 20 - do this several times
Enter the following two commands into the command injector after doing the above:

enevtPlayFoxy = -1
LoveDaughter = 1

Continue to visit Foxy's bedroom at hour 20 every day of the week until you finish all these events. Keep your stats high. You need to bring massage oil as a gift. Good luck!

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
sorry to be a massive noob here but i just started with modding (trying) can anyone tell me how to add new character or new location or new character in the already existed location? QGen

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
sorry to be a massive noob here but i just started with modding (trying) can anyone tell me how to add new character or new location or new character in the already existed location? QGen
You need to start by reading through the game code and understanding how it all works first. Once you get comfortable with the code and code syntax then you can start by making very small modifications to the game and your skills will get better until you can do what you are asking. Your request is like asking someone to teach you the Russian language in this forum. No offense intended. Best of luck to you! :)

thedonkate

Aug 2, 2017
You need to start by reading through the game code and understanding how it all works first. Once you get comfortable with the code and code syntax then you can start by making very small modifications to the game and your skills will get better until you can do what you are asking. Your request is like asking someone to teach you the Russian language in this forum. No offense intended. Best of luck to you! :)
No offend taken haha i have been reading the codes , hopefully i can edit the small ones soon

ChiMiWan

Feb 11, 2018
The issue is different now. You have two problems:

#1 - Your stats are too low
#2 - You continue to choose failure paths - are you fast clicking through the options and not reading them?

Increase your stats and then visit Foxy's room at hour 20 - do this several times
Enter the following two commands into the command injector after doing the above:

enevtPlayFoxy = -1
LoveDaughter = 1

Continue to visit Foxy's bedroom at hour 20 every day of the week until you finish all these events. Keep your stats high. You need to bring massage oil as a gift. Good luck!
Thank you,
I just had to buy new clothes and get a haircut, to trigger the event. Seems like she didn#t want me to look like a hobo.
She already has the oil and the lingerie

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
@spectre1viper
Can you check this save file for me? Qsp viewer stops responding.

Dinner weekday 19:00 - click any girl pic - Approach Gina - "I`ll go with Gina in her room" then Next
But when i click "next" qsp viewer freezes.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
@spectre1viper
Can you check this save file for me? Qsp viewer stops responding.

Dinner weekday 19:00 - click any girl pic - Approach Gina - "I`ll go with Gina in her room" then Next
But when i click "next" qsp viewer freezes.
It doesn't freeze for me. It plays an animated gif but it seems to take longer than normal to load. I have to go but I'll look into it more tomorrow. It could be the old player you are using. Try the current one just to see if it makes a difference or not.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
It doesn't freeze for me. It plays an animated gif but it seems to take longer than normal to load. I have to go but I'll look into it more tomorrow. It could be the old player you are using. Try the current one just to see if it makes a difference or not.
i tried with 2 different pc and with 2 different viewer. One is your link you adviced in this thread.
SO weird was working before.

balara

May 12, 2017
Can i get TORRENT FILE OR MEGA LINK for your all files....google drive is problem dont know how to resume in google drive....

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes