Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Can i get TORRENT FILE OR MEGA LINK for your all files....google drive is problem dont know how to resume in google drive....
Google Drive is the only download method I offer. Google Drive offers full speed downloading anywhere in the world. The downloads aren't throttled like they are on virtually every other site including Mega. Just download one file at a time which should be fast. I have an average connection speed and I can download the entire mod (all parts) in 20 minutes or less.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Update

I'm considering releasing a new version today with several bugs fixes and other tweaks and all of Angelica's new camera events. I'm still a ways off from releasing Angelica's new sex events and group sex events (in fact I just recently started on it). I just finished my Tamara walkthrough which is part of the reason why I'm off schedule. Too many players were asking for walkthroughs to the two new paths added by this mod (Foxy "nymphomaniac" and Tamara "Fuck Toy").

I just added a toggle for the character portraits so players can decide if they want the character portraits to rotate or remain static. I'm also going to remove all character portraits displaying private parts (nipples, pussies, or butt holes). Since many players either haven't started certain paths or developed certain characters it doesn't make sense to show them mostly nude (should be earned). Some of the portraits will still be sexy but won't show any private parts anymore. One player mentioned this a couple of pages ago and I agree.

In the meantime, here are the two walkthroughs if anyone needs them immediately.

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Update

In the meantime, here are the two walkthroughs if anyone needs them immediately.
dumb question about the walkthroughs I downloaded.
do they have to be done at the same time? or can I go thru one as far as I can then do another?

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Foxy one has to be done first, then you can do Tamara.
I started a new game this morning, following the Foxy walkthrough. I got to the part where I was able to hug her and fondle her breasts. Nothing else came after that. No mention of any books in any interaction with her.

I got so frustrated after a week of interactions, I just quit the game and didn't save it.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
I started a new game this morning, following the Foxy walkthrough. I got to the part where I was able to hug her and fondle her breasts. Nothing else came after that. No mention of any books in any interaction with her.

I got so frustrated after a week of interactions, I just quit the game and didn't save it.
I'm sorry to hear that. There are lots of helpful and friendly players on this forum that can help you if you get stuck. You have to attach you save game so we can see where you are stuck. If you don't save your game though there isn't anything we can do.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
I'm sorry to hear that. There are lots of helpful and friendly players on this forum that can help you if you get stuck. You have to attach you save game so we can see where you are stuck. If you don't save your game though there isn't anything we can do.
K. With the mod and the walkthrough, it won't take me that long to get there again
I will do it and post it and hopefully someone will help

summerjo

May 9, 2017
Ok. Here is about where I was this morning.
No mention of any books when I interact with Foxy.
If anyone could help, I'd be in your debt.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Ok. Here is about where I was this morning.
No mention of any books when I interact with Foxy.
If anyone could help, I'd be in your debt.
You need to talk with Foxy in her room at hour 20 several times. You then need to be downstairs in your home between the hours of 12 - 17 with a high charisma. Several of your next events will involve talking with Foxy. Good luck!

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
You need to talk with Foxy in her room at hour 20 several times. You then need to be downstairs in your home between the hours of 12 - 17 with a high charisma. Good luck!
just talk once at foxy room i think.

Downstairs anywhere i think, i was at hall at 12 when triggered.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 18

• Translation and text improvements for various paths
  • Lots of bug fixes in the original game reported by Kara Zor-El, moyrd, and Loro
  • Added 17 new camera events for Angelica (nanny) (19 total now)
  • Made Foxy’s sex events required before moving on to her group sex events – this makes my walkthrough much easier to follow – affects Foxy’s “nymphomaniac” path added by this mod. The walkthrough has the correct and updated info.
  • Made small adjustments to the frequency of camera events triggering
  • Polished some of the dialog in Foxy’s new path and Tamara’s new path
  • Added a walkthrough for both new paths added by this mod – Foxy “Nymphomaniac” path and Tamara “Fuck Toy” path. Both walkthroughs can be found in the walkthrough folder in your Family Life folder. I tested both walkthroughs so they are next to perfect and contain all the information you need to complete both paths. You will have to follow Laura’s and Foxy’s walkthrough from the original game in order to unlock Foxy’s new path. You have to fully complete Foxy’s new "Nymphomaniac" path in order to unlock Tamara’s new "Fuck Toy" path. They must be done in order. All requirements are listed in the walkthroughs. Several of you have already completed both paths, there are just walkthroughs for them now. Both paths were added several versions ago (so they aren’t new to this version).
  • Added a toggle for the character portraits – random or static. The new option can be found in the cheat menu at the bottom of the Events tab. Your save game will remember your setting and you can change the setting at any time.
  • Removed all character portraits that showed private parts (nipples, pussies, and butt holes). A player requested this and it made sense. You should have to earn the right to see them naked. Plus most people don’t walk around their home naked when others are around beside their spouse. Many of the character portraits are still considered sexy, but the nudity is gone.
  • Added the following number of new character portraits: Caprice – 9, Foxy – 6, Gina – 5, Laura – 9, Michelle – 8, Angelica – 16, and Nikki – 6
  • Replaced the low quality default character portrait for Angelica and replaced it with a better high quality picture
Downloads updated on the opening post.

Players upgrading from version 17 of the mod should download Part 1 and Part 11.

I wanted to get this release out since it contains several bugs fixes and the tweaks I made to the two new paths added by this mod (in previous versions). No new paths have been added in this version.

I also finally got around to creating walkthroughs for both paths due to player feedback.

This release only contains 33% of my planned content for Angelica. The rest will come (hopefully) in the next version.

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Version 18

• Translation and text improvements for various paths
  • Lots of bug fixes in the original game reported by Kara Zor-El, moyrd, and Loro
  • Added 17 new camera events for Angelica (nanny) (19 total now)
  • Made Foxy’s sex events required before moving on to her group sex events – this makes my walkthrough much easier to follow – affects Foxy’s “nymphomaniac” path added by this mod. The walkthrough has the correct and updated info.
  • Made small adjustments to the frequency of camera events triggering
  • Polished some of the dialog in Foxy’s new path and Tamara’s new path
  • Added a walkthrough for both new paths added by this mod – Foxy “Nymphomaniac” path and Tamara “Fuck Toy” path. Both walkthroughs can be found in the walkthrough folder in your Family Life folder. I tested both walkthroughs so they are next to perfect and contain all the information you need to complete both paths. You will have to follow Laura’s and Foxy’s walkthrough from the original game in order to unlock Foxy’s new path. You have to fully complete Foxy’s new "Nymphomaniac" path in order to unlock Tamara’s new "Fuck Toy" path. They must be done in order. All requirements are listed in the walkthroughs. Several of you have already completed both paths, there are just walkthroughs for them now. Both paths were added several versions ago (so they aren’t new to this version).
  • Added a toggle for the character portraits – random or static. The new option can be found in the cheat menu at the bottom of the Events tab. Your save game will remember your setting and you can change the setting at any time.
  • Removed all character portraits that showed private parts (nipples, pussies, and butt holes). A player requested this and it made sense. You should have to earn the right to see them naked. Plus most people don’t walk around their home naked when others are around beside their spouse. Many of the character portraits are still considered sexy, but the nudity is gone.
  • Added the following number of new character portraits: Caprice – 9, Foxy – 6, Gina – 5, Laura – 9, Michelle – 8, Angelica – 16, and Nikki – 6
  • Replaced the low quality default character portrait for Angelica and replaced it with a better high quality picture
Downloads updated on the opening post.

Players upgrading from version 17 of the mod should download Part 1 and Part 11.

I wanted to get this release out since it contains several bugs fixes and the tweaks I made to the two new paths added by this mod (in previous versions). No new paths have been added in this version.

I also finally got around to creating walkthroughs for both paths due to player feedback.

This release only contains 33% of my planned content for Angelica. The rest will come (hopefully) in the next version.

summerjo

May 9, 2017
You need to talk with Foxy in her room at hour 20 several times. You then need to be downstairs in your home between the hours of 12 - 17 with a high charisma. Several of your next events will involve talking with Foxy. Good luck!
Thank you.
I think I see my problem. I talked to her in her room lots.
I was in the house at the time, but in my office just skipping hours by checking out the cams. I will wait in the main downstairs area.

ryuhwan99

Jul 15, 2017
after get her drunk i cant advance to the next step ( even with wine at 1800 ) . Gina playthrough . Can anyone help?
it always stuck in magazine and just finish talkin

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes