Mod QSP Completed Family Life: Spectre1viper Mod version 26

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
oh i see.
is it maybe possible to keep both options? like.. making a switch so you can turn off relationship progression and other stuff.
I don't have any desire to do that. I think the best solution is to find a number that feels right for most players.

As far as the satiety bug. I will need a save game right before this occurs to help at all with this.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
What's wrong with foxy? No more with her interactions how to peek at panties, and this is long enough? What did I do? Who can look at this preservation?
Go to the nanny's room at hour 20 to continue her path. (Step 15 of Foxy walkthrough.txt)

Kara Zor-El

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2017
I do not understand how there work interaction? for two weeks in the kitchen in panties climbs GG to foxy and there is nothing? How much can you climb? This is not a bug?
Well your save file is russian. :)
Anyway
Do these.
Weekday 19:00 Dinner Click on foxy and choose "play with foxy" then choose "continue". Directly after Dinner go to nanny Room.

Reactions: ZereX

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
lol im sorry for all the questions but there are many points that confuse me.
i have 115 relationship points with gina now. and on sunday, i went to the pool at 17:20 pm. and i there was angelica and gina. and there was a option "ask gina for sex". is it normal that im able to have sex with her that early? i mean, does it mean 115 relationship points are enough?

Ioneth69

Apr 24, 2017
How many group events does Foxy have before we unlock Tamara? I've had a few of them w/ Sven and Maya. But now nothing is happening. The last event was a threesome w/ Pedro, Sven and Foxy. Any ideas?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
lol im sorry for all the questions but there are many points that confuse me.
i have 115 relationship points with gina now. and on sunday, i went to the pool at 17:20 pm. and i there was angelica and gina. and there was a option "ask gina for sex". is it normal that im able to have sex with her that early? i mean, does it mean 115 relationship points are enough?
Oops! It is supposed to require a relationship of 2000. I left out one set of brackets which threw my logic off. So on the weekend, in the pool and lounge you get free sex with Gina with no requirement checks. It should work normally on weekdays. Sorry about that! I may release a quick fix for that, stay tuned... Thank you for the bug report!

Reactions: Kara Zor-El

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
im not sure if this is a bug of the original game or of the mod. forgive me posting here, if it actually is a original game bug.
so the bug looks like this: sometimes i wake up at 06:00 o clock. normally it should be 06:30 right?
and when its between 06 and 07 o clock in the morning, when i enter foxys room, a night scene appears sometimes: "i caught her befre she fell asleep. she is in her bed. and then they are talking bout tomorrows exams" something like that.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
Oops! It is supposed to require a relationship of 2000. I left out one set of brackets which threw my logic off. So on the weekend, in the pool and lounge you get free sex with Gina with no requirement checks. It should work normally on weekdays. Sorry about that! I may release a quick fix for that, stay tuned... Thank you for the bug report!
no problem! phew.. i was thinking i maybe did a mistake or destroyed my save game. so it wasnt my fault this time. hehe

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
oh and another strange "bug?": i never met michel and caprice. but somehow i had 15 relationship points with them. i dont know when this happened. if needed, i can give my save file. (its the save file with bugged gina, where i can ask her for sex with low relationship points on weekends. maybe the Michel and caprice bug has something to do with that)
----> ok i found out why i have Michel and Caprice relationship points. when i go to dining room about around 7 PM, and join my family for dinner, i also get 5 relationship points fpr michel and caprice. is that intentionally?

EDIT 1: when Laura asks me to go to Foxys College at 15:00 (3 PM) and i agree, my character immediately goes to the college, but it was still 09:00 in the morning.

EDIT 2: what exactly do the numbers in the event list mean? my "sexFoxy" went up to 1006 in the first 2 days in the game. is that normal?

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
How many group events does Foxy have before we unlock Tamara? I've had a few of them w/ Sven and Maya. But now nothing is happening. The last event was a threesome w/ Pedro, Sven and Foxy. Any ideas?
There are a total of 6 group sex events with Foxy and the last one unlocks Tamara (if I remember correctly). Some time has to pass between certain events so try and forward the day by one, up to one week. Some events only occur on the weekend and some events only occur on weekdays, but all the events trigger in your home. Try exploring the lounge, foxy's room, and your home (just being downstairs at different hours) on weekdays and weekends at various times of the day and you should find all of them. Take your time, there is no need to rush through it.

Cheat:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
im not sure if this is a bug of the original game or of the mod. forgive me posting here, if it actually is a original game bug.
so the bug looks like this: sometimes i wake up at 06:00 o clock. normally it should be 06:30 right?
and when its between 06 and 07 o clock in the morning, when i enter foxys room, a night scene appears sometimes: "i caught her befre she fell asleep. she is in her bed. and then they are talking bout tomorrows exams" something like that.
6:00 o'clock is the normal wake up time if you don't go to sleep late. Nighttime events usually only occur after you click on the "Go to sleep" option. I would need a save game, immediately before the bug occurs, in order to check this. If it is a bug it's in the original game.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
oh and another strange "bug?": i never met michel and caprice. but somehow i had 15 relationship points with them. i dont know when this happened. if needed, i can give my save file. (its the save file with bugged gina, where i can ask her for sex with low relationship points on weekends. maybe the Michel and caprice bug has something to do with that)
----> ok i found out why i have Michel and Caprice relationship points. when i go to dining room about around 7 PM, and join my family for dinner, i also get 5 relationship points fpr michel and caprice. is that intentionally?

EDIT 1: when Laura asks me to go to Foxys College at 15:00 (3 PM) and i agree, my character immediately goes to the college, but it was still 09:00 in the morning.

EDIT 2: what exactly do the numbers in the event list mean? my "sexFoxy" went up to 1006 in the first 2 days in the game. is that normal?
The relationship increase with Michelle and Caprice is a bug in the original game. I believe it is a bug anyway. Fixed.

Need you to post a save game for EDIT 1, just before the bug occurs.

EDIT 2 - That is the event number. You don't need to pay attention to it unless you can track them from reading the game code.

Ioneth69

Apr 24, 2017
There are a total of 6 group sex events with Foxy and the last one unlocks Tamara (if I remember correctly). Some time has to pass between certain events so try and forward the day by one, up to one week. Some events only occur on the weekend and some events only occur on weekdays, but all the events trigger in your home. Try exploring the lounge, foxy's room, and your home (just being downstairs at different hours) on weekdays and weekends at various times of the day and you should find all of them. Take your time, there is no need to rush through it.

Cheat:

Cheat:

Thank you. I unlocked Tamara and completed the foxy group event. Now how do I proceed? Nothing seems to be happening. Is that the end for now? Thanks again for the reply.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Version 17.2

• Fixed a dialogue bug with Gina (my bad) – found by Kara Zor-El – Thank you!
  • Fixed time not advancing properly when getting rewarded by Laura for cleaning the house and taking care of Dexter (my bad) – found by ammo4fun – Thank you!
  • Fixed the free sex with Gina bug on weekends (my bad) – found by Loro – Thank you!
  • Removed all the automatic cheats at the request of: Mwanted and Loro
  • Fixed several bugs in the original game found by: Kara Zor-El, ammo4fun, Mwanted, Loro – Thank you! If I forgot to include someone please let me know.
Download updated in the opening post.

Players upgrading from any previous version of 17 just need to download Part 1.

Thank you to all the players who found bugs and posted feedback! It helps make the game and mod better.

I wanted to do a silent update again but I can't scoot this one under the rug. :)

ZereX

Jan 29, 2018
Is there a continuation with the Fox if the neighbor send away when MC pulls it to 22-00 at the laptop. There are two options in the first it hard to send the second to apologize and accept that he was with foxy!? It is better to choose? As the not want this bald to admit to foxy!!!

5.00 star(s) 9 Votes