• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Actually, am looking through the patreon and am very confused and lost, I'm aware it's been a while since an update came out but is the version we have here up to date? I just see a lot of old planned stuff for the country event with Tiffany (in particular with the two neighbors) that was posted a long time ago. I know it's bad here for this game but is it THAT bad?

• Angry
Reactions: Asuna.is

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Actually, am looking through the patreon and am very confused and lost, I'm aware it's been a while since an update came out but is the version we have here up to date? I just see a lot of old planned stuff for the country event with Tiffany (in particular with the two neighbors) that was posted a long time ago. I know it's bad here for this game but is it THAT bad?
latest version available and yes tiff had plenty of things to do in future but that won't come.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
latest version available and yes tiff had plenty of things to do in future but that won't come.
Sad.

Said it before I like this game but that area with her was the most invested, I was in the game (likely because I like fem protagonist for Adult games more) and wanted to see the other things that went on there.

• Angry
Reactions: Asuna.is

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
well mods believe that 39.1 exists so that's why abandoned tag was delayed.

nope, those are blonde twin's thingies.
no I mean are there any other scenes of Lucy i missed(roommate chick) - 6 night and 6 peeping events is all I got

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no I mean are there any other scenes of Lucy i missed(roommate chick) - 6 night and 6 peeping events is all I got
nope besides breakfast chit-chats, nothing even when brings that little girl to house after she got nearly raped.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Man Lucy is fucking hot asf. Sucks that she's a cocktease and the dev slowburned tf out of her. And also sucks the game is dead.

Would love to see scenes with her

So is the secretary but her scenes are kinda boring asf. Forgot her name

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Man Lucy is fucking hot asf. Sucks that she's a cocktease and the dev slowburned tf out of her. And also sucks the game is dead.

Would love to see scenes with her

So is the secretary but her scenes are kinda boring asf. Forgot her name
there is sexscene with her but needs to play pre-remake version aka 36.1 i think.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
why does the 39.1 zip contains game version 38.1 on decompressing??
Because 39.1 doesn't exist.

See, that sums up this whole adventure really well.

He released 38.1 back in September of 2022.

Then, he released 39.1 at the end of that October. However, when he did it he didn't update any of the file names. If you download it, it says 38.1 but if you play it then it really is 39.1.

However, all of this is a moot point, because the only change between the two was like 5 minutes of Tiffany walking around the farm. That's it.

Shit like that is the whole reason everyone gave up on Enyo. On top of the miniscule updates that never contain what he says they will, he has horrendous quality control.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
One question, was the game ruined (abandonment) when Tiffany was groped by another man who was not the MC?
I think the dev lost his way when he removed Sebastion from daily interactions with Melanie and Tiffany.

He could have easily added in the MC taking a vacation in a cabin near Melanie's vacation spot (her family with her hubby's father) and had all kinds of fun with the MC showing up at local spots to bother/tease/play with Melanie/Tiffany, but the dev did not.

If he finds a way to bring the MC into play, I think he could get False Hero back on track, but he would have to significantly up his render numbers, avoid a quality drop off and get consistent, timely, content delivery to his supporters.

Cheers!! :coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kratos1234

Ass Fan

Conversation Conqueror
TwitFollower
Jun 27, 2020
This year there were a lot of games with this tag, this is just another one unfortunately.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes