RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
depending version and choices mc smashed 3 diff. girls.
It's been years since I touched this game but still that doesn't sound right.

Besides Jane, who do you get to bang? I know there used to be a Lucy path where you got to fuck her in the bathroom but that was removed afaik. Who's the third one? You get close with Tiffany but the MC stops himself. And I don't remember any actual sex with Melanie or the twins.

Reactions: DirectXD1943

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's been years since I touched this game but still that doesn't sound right.

Besides Jane, who do you get to bang? I know there used to be a Lucy path where you got to fuck her in the bathroom but that was removed afaik. Who's the third one? You get close with Tiffany but the MC stops himself. And I don't remember any actual sex with Melanie or the twins.
secretary, current roomie and tiff unless stops (just a guess since i played good guy and stopped).

no sex with twins blonde, at best it was just fingering her.

redsus123

Aug 24, 2021
secretary, current roomie and tiff unless stops (just a guess since i played good guy and stopped).

no sex with twins blonde, at best it was just fingering her.
we don't smash lucy - she teases you but then it ends there right? 6 sofa events and 6 peeking bathroom events right?

Reactions: DirectXD1943

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
This was kind of inevitable. The Dev is a perfectionist, that keeps on tinkering on existing renders and story lines and never moved the story forward.

I was in love with the daughter (Tiffany?) since I set my eye on the game. The secretary never tickled my fancy.

Was kinda hoping against hope that this will be finished one day and become a masterpiece, but the dev was never one to roll out updates regularly.

I still want my relationship with Tiff :( :(:cry:

Maybe... who knows.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
not on this game.
I heard some disturbing news on the last few updates. I have not played them (And now probably never will.)

I assumed that this was just a detour for the daughter and that the MC, will ultimately get her.

The twins were also cute as buttons, so there is that as well. Cucking the husband was all good and well, but the daughter and the twins were my main interest.

Lucy...here story was changed such a lot over time, that I kinda lost interest in her. She is a very pretty model, but eh... like I said, her story was changed too many times. I might have fallen for her again in future, but not in the current state of the game.

PS, maybe I lost interest in the wife as well. Her story was also changed from being a bit of a slut when she was younger and being the goody 2 shoes housewife.
Now her story is always being a goody 2 shoes.... boring.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well last or last 2 updates were tiff and family being on vacayion and grandpa perving on tiff.

Reactions: Eticketjedi

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I heard some disturbing news on the last few updates. I have not played them (And now probably never will.)

I assumed that this was just a detour for the daughter and that the MC, will ultimately get her.

The twins were also cute as buttons, so there is that as well. Cucking the husband was all good and well, but the daughter and the twins were my main interest.

Lucy...here story was changed such a lot over time, that I kinda lost interest in her. She is a very pretty model, but eh... like I said, her story was changed too many times. I might have fallen for her again in future, but not in the current state of the game.

PS, maybe I lost interest in the wife as well. Her story was also changed from being a bit of a slut when she was younger and being the goody 2 shoes housewife.
Now her story is always being a goody 2 shoes.... boring.
I would really like the story Tiff with the grandfather,I hope this continues.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes