Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Nice game and beautiful characters, but the whole open world thing where each day repeats ad-nausium was annoying with this game. Some of the conversations were also subpar and sometimes felt like conversation was added just to extend the play time. I'm like, "okay, quit saying goodbye and leave already!" (or something to that effect). hehehe... I'm honestly not surprised this was abandoned after so many years of this.

It was interesting, good characters, but it should have been a normal game with choices, no open world as it didn't have any of the open world aspects that makes that sort of game interesting (to me anyhow).

Reactions: firevoodoo

DoubeDoge

Aug 3, 2017
dev either has mental issues again or just gave up.
Yeah it was start and stop on the communications and development starting a little over a year ago. Then Around April 30 he posted this.
Screenshot 2023-10-17 083808.png

I think from there personal issues persisted or like many other games he couldn't finish it. Sad it had a ton of potential content coming.

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
He was updating discord monthly for a few years... despite never really updating the game, then about six months ago he disappeared again. This is the longest he's been gone, so who knows if he'll ever come back.

His discord is completely overrun with hacking/spam posts, even in the patron section.

It's unfortunate but most of us have moved on at this point.

Reactions: Malkovichi

anonymousguys

Dec 3, 2022
not worth it, there's only 1 sexscene and it'd badly made and no replay option.
That's sad this game came up with very good corruption idea and I really like the character design too
I just wish to ruined every man in this game life especially mark but yeah I guess I'll have to stop it then :C

Tatsuya2022

Apr 5, 2023
dev either has mental issues again or just gave up.
think is the first one twice. delusional and bipolar add a little pitiful behavior disorder.

somebody hopefully will take and do some spin off or side story continuation branches with or no ntr ... as long as somebody be ravaged am fine

Eticketjedi

Jul 15, 2022
What happened is the dev overpromised and then when he didn't deliver he was endlessly attacked and harassed by the entitled incels that skulk around these forums. Enough to push anyone away.
He doesn't give a shit about anything anyone says here, unless you critique his art. He just replies with 'thinking face' emojis and then says he's working on getting better. Dude has said three words total in six months.

There has been 10 minutes of content updated in just over 2 years. The MC of the game hasn't been seen in about 3 years.

I would give more credence to the whole 'overpromised and then harassed' claim if not for his entire update history. He has been posting preview photos for years that never made it into the game. He's redesigned it about 4 times. He used to constantly say the game would be updated on a specific date and then miss it by weeks or months.

His discord is a shitshow. People have offered to help him with it repeatedly and he always says no.

I'm sure there are plenty of devs you could argue the fans pushed away but this ain't one of them.

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes