• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Yes, there is no sex in the game yet. (Because slow corruption "is my passion".) I like gradual characters' development, as I believe that this is the only way I can really deeply care about the character and what will happen to him. There is also has to be the element of teasing, for me it's only work when everything happens step by step. But now, I think I made enough to introduce you to the characters and all that. Starting from the next update the «sex content» will progress very fast.
I think you should stick to your original vision of the game and continue with whatever progression you feel suits the game the most, rushing lewd content is one way trip with no going back.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
So my impression is that each girl with have 3 possible routes? Perhaps the Dev can correct me if I am wrong but I think it will be roughly like this:

1) Love route
2) Lust /Domination route?
3) Cheating/NTR route?

Add to that the Dev wants to add a female path also. That is crazy amount of work for an already slow game. I really want to become a Patreon but I will wait until the next version at least and see how some of those proposed "sex scenes" turn out.

Reactions: bcool

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Any news on next update?
I'm deciding what to do next with my patrons. Soon I'll tell more.

Hello! In the mac version, after unpacking, I can't find an executable file. Am I missing something?
Sorry, I'm not sure how I can help you(I can't test mac version, cause I don’t have one), but feel free to write me a personal message. We'll try to solve your problem.
In the previous update no one said to me that he had problems.

Is NTR determined by one choice or multiple ones? I kind of want to know them because i want to avoid it, not a fan of it sorry.

Reactions: RereiRaRerena

RereiRaRerena

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks a lot. Played through the hole content that is so far and in enjoyed every last bit it ^_^. Hat down to you for doing such a great job.
I have quite a hard time choosing for which character should i go for. Guess i will make individual save for Tiffany, Lucy, Kate and Ashely. :3 They just need a dam big hug.

Reactions: Enyo_

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i just played this recently. still early in the game i think. i personally just like the twins and only want to get with them. kinda miss the dark goth look for the older twin. oh and the exercise babe thats like from that other game big brother. i like her too :D hope we can sex her :3

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
twins are cute
Louis and Melanie are sexy
but damn Tiffany and Lucy are the hottest for me:love::love::love:

real nice game btw! great beginning!

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
just completed 0.02

simply amazing work! i loved the events with Lucy...i must say the writing is really good and all events(story) are very realistic(a bit too realistic sometimes)

one question though...it says in the description that this is set in a well-known fictional universe...could anyone tell me me in which universe the story is set?

beyreli

Feb 6, 2018
just completed 0.02

simply amazing work! i loved the events with Lucy...i must say the writing is really good and all events(story) are very realistic(a bit too realistic sometimes)

one question though...it says in the description that this is set in a well-known fictional universe...could anyone tell me me in which universe the story is set?
DC Universe

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i forgot about it, played 0.1, but removed it. now playing 0.2,
the gameplay is horrible, theres no direction what to do. how can i know how to play the MC if i dont have knowledge of him and his past, friends, workplace, schedule etc. so its a guess game, clicking around to figure out what everything do, and after a while it doesn't make sense, why, just to make it a game? much better with a linear story with choices from time to time, like most VN games.
so, im guessing around, clicking whatever, to push the game forward, without purpose. he talk to people, and i dont know if they are his friend, how he feel about them, their past, history. then i click on a house and get back in time, even if its a "real-time" sandbox, kind of game. so, gameplay is really bad and ruin it for me.
so the question is how can everybody say its a gem, best game ever etc? reading old posts, theres only a few that seems to have played the same game as me.
no matter the quality of renders and nice characters and a nice idea, the story and gameplay are the key to enjoy it. its like reading a comic book where all pages are shuffled.

Reactions: woltka35 and prika1

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
i forgot about it, played 0.1, but removed it. now playing 0.2,
the gameplay is horrible, theres no direction what to do. how can i know how to play the MC if i dont have knowledge of him and his past, friends, workplace, schedule etc. so its a guess game, clicking around to figure out what everything do, and after a while it doesn't make sense, why, just to make it a game? much better with a linear story with choices from time to time, like most VN games.
so, im guessing around, clicking whatever, to push the game forward, without purpose. he talk to people, and i dont know if they are his friend, how he feel about them, their past, history. then i click on a house and get back in time, even if its a "real-time" sandbox, kind of game. so, gameplay is really bad and ruin it for me.
so the question is how can everybody say its a gem, best game ever etc? reading old posts, theres only a few that seems to have played the same game as me.
no matter the quality of renders and nice characters and a nice idea, the story and gameplay are the key to enjoy it. its like reading a comic book where all pages are shuffled.
Idk, I just finished and really liked it, the sandbox elements are really basic and easy to follow since most of the plot lines are separate, so all you do is pick one and just train them until finish in between working or timeskips. The only Issue I had was it seemed like allot of the scenes ware really fucking dimly lit

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
also finished it. after tons of clicking, the x-content is very little. no sex. 1 semi nude, and daughter in bathroom. some kissing.

Reactions: woltka35
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes