Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
So... effectively zero content and the kid wants 5 bucks for 4 more images involving the twins?

Does this really work?

I think I'll create with 5-6 paths and only finish them when i get paid !!

Aimless gameplay with zero worthwhile content and a lot of useless game "drama".

Not 5$, but 15$. :)
I explained the reasons why Twins is only for 15+ patron on my patreon page.
There are more than 4 images for the patreon content of Twins. Dialogues and events has the same amount of pictures and practically the same amount of text as for the new update with Tiffany.

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
I dont know what happened, read the intro says the game is so easy that i dont need any help. ok great i Think , i skip the walkthrough and pointers.
I stumble into a game with a feeling that half a game already has been played by someone else and i dont mean the bits we see in lookbacks (not lookbacks there isnt such a Word but you know what i mean). Anyway , so i find myself in this game and im not so sure its an adult game anymore, it doesnt got any sex beside some talk about sex and recap of groping prank.
Its more like a normal game, i aint excited at all but i am inrigued. So Some questions:
Is Sebastian good or bad (or neither)?
Does he have superpowers (or is he just rich? but cant afford to go to dinner?)
Does he have girlfriend? it seems that way sometimes in the conversation but i never ending up meeting her?
Are all these characters part of a comic i missed and thats why i dont understand anythinbg? (yes lois and Clark, Clark being unatural strong ) but beside them?
Whats Sebastian motivation other than to spy on people?

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Amazing game, but updates are way too slow for my taste. I remember seeing the first version a couple of months ago (4 months?) and now this is the second release in 4-5 months give or take. Malena especially is a knockout!

ReyBell

Game Developer
Aug 9, 2017
Amazing game, but updates are way too slow for my taste. I remember seeing the first version a couple of months ago (4 months?) and now this is the second release in 4-5 months give or take. Malena especially is a knockout!

Hello there.. I just finished this game.. and i need to ask. Is there actual sex scene? cuz i found srsly nothing

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Hello there.. I just finished this game.. and i need to ask. Is there actual sex scene? cuz i found srsly nothing

Zero scenes, just you can can kiss 2 of the girls, and hug another. Thats it basically. At the rate of this slow trickle of updates I would check back at 2020.

Reactions: joe134

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of False Hero v0.02.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
drop a line, if i should increase the text size in a possible next release.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Zero scenes, just you can can kiss 2 of the girls, and hug another. Thats it basically. At the rate of this slow trickle of updates I would check back at 2020.
there isn't sex scene (n)(n)(n)(n)
No sex sence, and the progress is too slow to be disappointing...
Yes, there is no sex in the game yet. (Because slow corruption "is my passion".) I like gradual characters' development, as I believe that this is the only way I can really deeply care about the character and what will happen to them. There is also has to be the element of teasing, for me it's only work when everything happens step by step. But now, I think I made enough to introduce you to the characters and all that. Starting from the next update the «sex content» will progress very fast.

Jatputla

Jan 19, 2018
Will we ever get content with the twins or is it only restricted to the patreon versions of the game?

JhonStand

Jan 29, 2018
Yes, there is no sex in the game yet. (Because slow corruption "is my passion".) I like gradual characters' development, as I believe that this is the only way I can really deeply care about the character and what will happen to him. There is also has to be the element of teasing, for me it's only work when everything happens step by step. But now, I think I made enough to introduce you to the characters and all that. Starting from the next update the «sex content» will progress very fast.
It is undeniable that your rendering and the story are very well, but the update from 0.1 to 0.2 is really too little~ Maybe faster updates to bring the story to an appealing climax can eliminate these complaints. Hahaha, I am your big fan!

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Will we ever get content with the twins or is it only restricted to the patreon versions of the game?
Good question, I replied in detail to everybody who's probably also have that question.

Long time ago in this post I planned this:

"I also will be doing one event each update with Kate and Ashley, exclusively for 15+ patrons. I made Kate and Ashley only for patrons, because I think that somebody can find content with the girl in a wheelchair offensive. And despite the fact that Kate and Ashley are older 18, and under no circumstances I'm not going to violate patreon rules, I decided to make this content only for those, who really need this."

It's a coincidence, but right now I'm seriously thinking about it and what I should do.

The most important reason why I didn't want to release content with Twins for public is that I was afraid of patreon rules and didn't want to get any unnecessary attention.

But my opinion is shifting towards making the content with Twins available for everybody, because of these two thoughts:

1. I just can't handle the desire to share with you. It was hard decision for me from the start, because I really like Twins and I really want everybody to enjoy them.

2. There is nothing bad right now in content with Twins. (But I already got warnings from patreon even at times when I didn't post the game anywhere! So I just don't know what's good and what's bad.)

So I can't answer on your question yet. But it's very possible that they will be available for everybody.

Anyway, what do you think about it, guys?

Last edited:
Reactions: mitjo and u z i
3.60 star(s) 131 Votes