Firecracker001

Donor
Jan 2, 2018
is done nicely. but I do not know what they are talking about. they are talking about a case that has ended. the introduction to the game is very bad. they talk and talk. and you do not learn the backgrounds. Maybe I started wrong, but that's how you read X sentences and do not know the topic. i was at work first and talked to jack. until then everything was great. then the problem comes - I landed at Luis ... I have no plan of what a case the talk. it's no fun. you have to improve that. to throw so easily into the story is crap. otherwise the game looks great.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Is there a walkthrough? I keep save scumming and the dialogue/story change every time. I'm so used to linear games without any choices.

hiddenpool

Jun 2, 2017
OMFG,quality of this renders ar flawless and look's so cinematic
i wish he continue to work on this game and finish it

Reactions: Enyo_

OnyxShadow

May 21, 2017
I love the attention to detail in the set building and posing. It makes the world feel real and the characters seem alive.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Great game, I really enjoyed playing. I am looking forward to the next addition. Will add some support for the creator on Patreon.

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
SO the walkthrough says that next step is collage. The images in the game files are from the collage. But the collage is locked for me in the game, says not available in this version. Also all scenes that have "nudity" doesn't have nudity. It's all covered by objects hands and the like. So far this game isn't very good.

mineral

Jul 7, 2018
SO the walkthrough says that next step is collage. The images in the game files are from the collage. But the collage is locked for me in the game, says not available in this version.
Right, you don't go to the college (it says under development) the action will move automatically to the scene at the college.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
What's the NTR content in this? who is it with....spoil it for me cause i'm lost. Love that it has NTR btw and game looks genuiely good.

mineral

Jul 7, 2018
What's the NTR content in this? who is it with....spoil it for me cause i'm lost. Love that it has NTR btw and game looks genuiely good.
You are aware that there's a walk-through included with the game? That should detail everything but in case you're only interested in partial information:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
SO the walkthrough says that next step is collage. The images in the game files are from the collage. But the collage is locked for me in the game, says not available in this version. Also all scenes that have "nudity" doesn't have nudity. It's all covered by objects hands and the like. So far this game isn't very good.
The blurred images are still there. This is a pretty SFW VN so far..
I believe that "anticipation can heighten the pleasure", so as I said previously, slow corruption all the way. :)
I already answered on the similar question:
"Yes, there is no sex in the game yet. (Because slow corruption "is my passion".) I like gradual characters' development, as I believe that this is the only way I can really deeply care about the character and what will happen to them. There is also has to be the element of teasing. But now, I think I made enough to introduce you to the characters and all that. Starting from the next update the «sex content» will progress very fast."

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
is done nicely. but I do not know what they are talking about. they are talking about a case that has ended. the introduction to the game is very bad. they talk and talk. and you do not learn the backgrounds. Maybe I started wrong, but that's how you read X sentences and do not know the topic. i was at work first and talked to jack. until then everything was great. then the problem comes - I landed at Luis ... I have no plan of what a case the talk. it's no fun. you have to improve that. to throw so easily into the story is crap. otherwise the game looks great.
I'm thinking about making a small prologue for the game. You can send me a personal message with all your questions and all moments that you think are missing.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
Is there some backstory that I'm missing? OK, Lois and Clark I recognize, but I get feeling I'm expected to know who the rest of these folks are as well.

And does Sebastien have some sort of mind control power in the comics. He seems to be able to change minds just by saying so.
Yes, the rest of characters is mine, except Lucy. And their backstory I was going to tell step by step with each new update.

Reactions: mineral

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Yes, the rest of characters is mine, except Lucy.
I'm curious then: why use the DC Universe as a setting? Unless the entire point is to put horns on the Last Son Of Krypton, there isn't really anything in Metopolis that you couldn't find in New York, but with fewer legal worries.

And their backstory I was going to tell step by step with each new update.
I suppose I just felt that I didn't really know what was going on for a lot of the time. It's not so much backstory as pacing, I think. The reception girl (whose name I forget) seemed to go from "there's a new girl on the front desk" to "I've wanted his attention for so long" over the space of a couple of days.

If Sebastien was a mentalist, that would have explained, which is why I wondered ...

That said, and I was very impressed with some of the girl's inner dialogue as they found themselves drawn to submit. Those scenes were very well written. It's just the bits in between that could maybe use a little work.

Enyo_

Game Developer
Jun 20, 2018
I'm curious then: why use the DC Universe as a setting? Unless the entire point is to put horns on the Last Son Of Krypton, there isn't really anything in Metopolis that you couldn't find in New York, but with fewer legal worries.

I suppose I just felt that I didn't really know what was going on for a lot of the time. It's not so much backstory as pacing, I think. The reception girl (whose name I forget) seemed to go from "there's a new girl on the front desk" to "I've wanted his attention for so long" over the space of a couple of days.

If Sebastien was a mentalist, that would have explained, which is why I wondered ...

That said, and I was very impressed with some of the girl's inner dialogue as they found themselves drawn to submit. Those scenes were very well written. It's just the bits in between that could maybe use a little work.
I'm going to use most of the DC characters in Lois's story. You can read more here:

3.60 star(s) 131 Votes