yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Hello friend! Since that's your first message at the forum please allow me to guide you a little bit about the forum, you can quickly say thanks by liking the message you want to thank with the button at bottom right (that is of course if you don't have anything further to say). It's good for keeping the thread organized :).

Rintarou

Oct 22, 2018
hey guys
any one has a picture of ProjectH's latest 3 patreon posts ? it's a screenshot of erika lite and nanogel injection tool

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Well I'm sorry, as much as I would like to help, I cant find it for you.

I do have however, the very old version 1.0 Beta.
It didnt even have a main menu at the time, and the graphics (and whole game) was vastly different.
Is this close to the version you're looking for?
Uum... I know its quite late but can you hook me up with that 1.0 beta?

Rattunio

Feb 13, 2018
1.jpg Hi. When I try open the game, Ive got this. How can I fix it? I extracted only the files from zip. Thanks for help :)

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Thanks You, for Your help. Yes it is 64bit. Ive got latest DirectX.
Hmm well, first of all you are welcome, the problem you're facing might have to do with drivers, if that's the case you can look up for an "driver update program".
Also there is a lower chance it might be about "microsoft visual c++ redistributables" if that's the case check out.
There are also some problems that are beyond fixing with this game, every now and then some people got these errors that no one could find a way to fix, i hope this isn't one of those times. At times like those its best to contact the developer however for that i highly recommend you to became a patron before you contact (otherwise it might look a little mean).

fucktastic

Oct 14, 2018
That might seem like a weird request but can any one provide download link for version 1.08?
My sincere gratitude in advance.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes