ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
wow all my kudos to the japanese erotic game makers. these guys really know how to make the most beautiful art. thank you very much for this.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Both VR and nonVR mega links are not working can anyone please send me the latest version nonVR link
awe 1.26 is taken down
Sorry for that please use "Google" or "Filesupload" mirrors for the time being. I don't know which mod takes care of this thread currently (Muff Diver is no longer on duty) so you might want to reach other mods if you want the other mirrors to get re-uploaded.

You can reach them by @TheirNickName and you can see which one is online by looking at the "Staff and Mods Online" section on the main page.

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
God i hate the camera in the second scene, it's just trash. Also, im uploading 1.26 non-vr to mega now for those who want it.

Reactions: yomamasass

conkec1993

Sep 1, 2017
Same here, i believe 1.11 was the ruiner of the old interactive system so if you want to experience more of the old system you should check 1.10 (or 1.08 im not really sure on that one) :/ I also liked Erika MKII more but lets all hope Project Helius has plans to bring everything back before release (though i believe due to skeletal system old mk s can't make to the final product).
how does she look back then?

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
This is beta version can u plz send me the non beta nonVR version
Mate, all i did was dl it from one of the other links then re-upload it to mega for people who only dl from mega for some reason.

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
This is beta version can u plz send me the non beta nonVR version
For helping you with this confusion; the file at project helius'es patreon is called "FallenDoll(Beta1.26).zip". So don't worry F95 moderators does check everything.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes