• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

naabii

May 16, 2017
So... Is the VR version just a mode where you select different poses?
Seems to me that the game is about that, with that stamina/pleasure gestion, and poses to set correctly to cum, but yeah, still, it's a poses selector. But it might be the best actually.

emmm....just curious. Which site are you talking about?
Since yiff is down, i'm really curious about that one too.

Reactions: godders3000

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
By far the best 3d out there, on par with Wild Life, nothing else comes close.
I tried all poses in all locations and have to say I am super surprised by the time it took me just enjoying the game, meaning its actually nice to play not just a 3d glorified pose viewer.

terrylink

Sep 19, 2018
I've mentioned this before but does anyone know if there is any way to increase field of view in first person mode in the non VR version? I find that it is to narrow and you can't see enough.

doas27

Dec 30, 2017
I've mentioned this before but does anyone know if there is any way to increase field of view in first person mode in the non VR version? I find that it is to narrow and you can't see enough.
hmm..have you turned it off and on again
[/Script/Engine.LocalPlayer]
AspectRatioAxisConstraint=AspectRatio_MaintainYFOV

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
I mean what is the source, and how do we know we can trust it
Don't worry about the first one its kind of complicated to explain why its safe however the second one (the first page one) is checked and uploaded by F95 mods which i can assure you anything they share is safe.

D

Deleted member 808788

Does anyone else miss the interactive sexual system that was in v1.06?, I would like this to return in a renewed way in the new lab, but I doubt this :confused:

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
Does anyone else miss the interactive sexual system that was in v1.06?, I would like this to return in a renewed way in the new lab, but I doubt this :confused:
Same here, i believe 1.11 was the ruiner of the old interactive system so if you want to experience more of the old system you should check 1.10 (or 1.08 im not really sure on that one) :/ I also liked Erika MKII more but lets all hope Project Helius has plans to bring everything back before release (though i believe due to skeletal system old mk s can't make to the final product).

D

Deleted member 808788

Same here, i believe 1.11 was the ruiner of the old interactive system so if you want to experience more of the old system you should check 1.10 (or 1.08 im not really sure on that one) :/ I also liked Erika MKII more but lets all hope Project Helius has plans to bring everything back before release (though i believe due to skeletal system old mk s can't make to the final product).
Ah okay, let's hope that system comes back :) With this and a personalization system for the face, Fallen doll could become the new 3d sevilla 2 (it's an old game, I do not know if you know it). Thanks for answering

Reactions: yomamasass

JoKeR <3

Feb 11, 2018
Both VR and nonVR mega links are not working can anyone please send me the latest version nonVR link

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes