Savor

Jan 30, 2018
does anyone know if this game has a planned end or will he just put more new stuff into it till he dies?

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Does anyone else hate the camera? Like I dont have VR so Im just using regular game, and this game desperately needs a free roam camera during H scenes. Like Honey Select or something

Reactions: L33tmaster

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
Does anyone else hate the camera? Like I dont have VR so Im just using regular game, and this game desperately needs a free roam camera during H scenes. Like Honey Select or something
The camera is actually very free, you can use M3 (mouse wheel click) to pan, M2 to rotate.
It's just a matter of how clunky it is to operate.

And as far as I can tell for the new version:
Animations, toys which can be equipped under 'dress status' after being unlocked, and another room to use. Might be a new outfit there too.

Unsure if this is actually new, but if you change male visibility to genitals, it's no longer a blob of color. Always assumed the dev didn't want to make a male model, but then again nothing in this game is censored, so perhaps the male model is coming later.

In any case the game still struggles to run smoothly on my system, no surprise for Unreal. This is something I really hope the dev looks at later, because the only graphics settings is for anti aliasing, and overall quality presets (H/M/L).

Reactions: NukaCola
4.30 star(s) 25 Votes