M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Well there seems to be a new location that is the lab, it just have 2 scenes and the house? (I dont recall whats called, its not the Club but the other main location) have 2 new rooms, one thats the bed and another thats a couch and each have several scenes.

They also added new toys, there is a anal plug, a mouth gag (her voice is muffled) and enema syringe that works as its own "sex scene".

Thats what I recall from having to buy then from the menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: zoneitorboneit

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The camera is actually very free, you can use M3 (mouse wheel click) to pan, M2 to rotate.
It's just a matter of how clunky it is to operate.

And as far as I can tell for the new version:
Animations, toys which can be equipped under 'dress status' after being unlocked, and another room to use. Might be a new outfit there too.

Unsure if this is actually new, but if you change male visibility to genitals, it's no longer a blob of color. Always assumed the dev didn't want to make a male model, but then again nothing in this game is censored, so perhaps the male model is coming later.

In any case the game still struggles to run smoothly on my system, no surprise for Unreal. This is something I really hope the dev looks at later, because the only graphics settings is for anti aliasing, and overall quality presets (H/M/L).
There is even less outfit than previous version. They removed the beach underwear outfit.
As for performance, the game running fine at high setting 1080p on my old PC i5 2400, gtx 1050ti . I get around 30 - 40 fps but in the Vip longue map fps frequently drop to 20. I hope dev can optimize this map more. Actually the new Lab map is the on run best with smooth 50-60 fps.

Lif3mau5

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone else hate the camera? Like I dont have VR so Im just using regular game, and this game desperately needs a free roam camera during H scenes. Like Honey Select or something
Yeah, I think there must be a script line in .ini or something who change/add this ... I wish next release we get a better control :)

Reactions: Drazzin

Towik

Nov 20, 2018
I have read some and I do agree I hate the camera too

anyway Why does the game has no vertical sync (vsync)?
I have tried all i could to force vsync but it doesn't work. I don't want my gpu to be hot for no reason. Going 120, when it would be just fine at 59.9

Reactions: Drazzin

momoedor

Nov 21, 2018

I have tried all i could to force vsync but it doesn't work. I don't want my gpu to be hot for no reason. Going 120, when it would be just fine at 59.9
Did you try using MSI afterburner/Rivatuner to set the FPS?

Razor1911

Apr 29, 2017

In AppData\Local\FallenDoll\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor there a ini file call GameUserSettings
Open it and there a line "bUseVSync=False" set it to True then see if it work, i didn't try it yet cause my laptop is crap.

Reactions: Lif3mau5

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
for camera they could add the 3 illusion focus points "focus face" "focus chest" "focus ass" next to free and p.o.v. camera. aaaaand my girlfriend is getting paranoid thinking Erikas face is modeled after her good thing the body can be changed else she would say she modeled for the whole character
EDIT : also since lab is now a location there can be some scenes with Erika1 (the one we play with in club mansion and so on) and other Erika or other models in the lab like some knowledge/experience exchange thing or other excuse for some "girl on girl" action

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
Is there a Male Texture Mod?
i doubt there will be any mods ever because for that i think someone needs to either get the encoding for the content from the developer or find some other way to access the resources that one could mod OR using unreal4engine make its standalone mode and find a way to implement it into game which can cause compatibility issues and whatnot (getting flashbacks from time when i tried to make a mod for oblivion and bethesda provided the mats for moding that one just couldn't get it to work)
edit : but i also could and wish i'm wrong

Last edited:

DeZaA

Jun 9, 2017
Can you play the VR of this without VR controllers?
Actually nope. I have a PIMAX 4K myself (no controllers) and can't do shit with the ingame menu.... I don't know about this new 1.27 but it was like that in 1.26 ! Hope they gonna do something about it soon...

Reactions: meh65

DukeOfBourbon

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a command line argument you must use in order to play the non-VR version without SteamVR loading up as well?

For some odd reason whenever i try to play the game in desktop mode it also fires up steamvr. I can still play the game on my monitor with the mouse but having steamvr running in the background is unnecessary and also changes the audio device to the headset as that's how i have it set up. I tried to delete the OpenVR.dll from the resources folder but it just gives me an error starting the game.

EDIT: @amber rain You can change it in the settings, i believe its the third option on the main menu, then its also the third option on the left, you'll then see the arrows to change the language to english and save.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gpof and amber rain

asd5430326

Dec 1, 2018
dude,this is awesome! all items and scenes unlocked! Finally I can enjoy this game like tyrant! Thanks a lot!

nokhai

May 4, 2018
Well first time i saw it, really great.
Can't imagine what it's look like if finish well and had complete story mode.

anyone know the first song name, when erika play the piano?

lulinlul

May 5, 2017
This game would be so good just if there would be rendered male character. So easy change yet still makes game so bad without it

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes