Zencuto

Jun 3, 2018
I can't start the game, after i extract it and click on game.exe, it said: RPGVXAce RTP is required to run this game
Can anyone help me with it?

Reactions: Onlyforsometime

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
I'm sad to see after 1 year no real translation was made yet... and after trying all rpg game with female protagonist in english possible, all that left is those shitty translation.. i'm sure i'm not alone when you see a rpg looking good, got all the fetish you love, for see in the end [JAP] ;-; WE LOVE H GAMES TOO YOU KNOW JAPAN! >:c.. Sorry, i'm just frustrated to see even hentai have limits (english one at least),
the legend was wrong..
*Go to the desert in search for some H-nugget lost..I listen evry suggestion*

Reactions: gamiat and Zencuto

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
if u read post from the past , i was thinking that was already done, like in february 2018 with mister gamiat saying "maybe" he would work on that (and i don't judge, evryone got thing to do, it's not a freacking crusade ^^) and someone i didn't remember his name asking for a translation at least at the same level than "The pregcess of zeven" and that not a really hight thing... lot of recommendation can be found too, and i never try putting a suggestion but.. if that can help then..! ^^'
And honestly my english for writing is bad if you didn't notice yet,with my french virus ^^" without that problem i got a looooot of games in my pocket for suggestion.. ^^

Reactions: gamiat

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I am surely taking care of this one, but I am now rushing to finish the Bitch Police translation. Of course I am no master of japanese translation (actually I am using a machine translated sites, then checking the context scene by scene), so it's expected some dialogues wont be original. But at least they will be understandable and with a proper context.

Jun 7, 2017
I am surely taking care of this one, but I am now rushing to finish the Bitch Police translation. Of course I am no master of japanese translation (actually I am using a machine translated sites, then checking the context scene by scene), so it's expected some dialogues wont be original. But at least they will be understandable and with a proper context.
godspeed bro

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016
Hey, as long as you don't somehow fuck up an actual game mechanic with your translation you can't do worse.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
Shit. That sounds like a gigantic pain in the ass, to the point that learning moonspeak sounds way easier. Props to you. Can't wait for Bitch Police and this one!

Nov 21, 2017
Dude, if you can do that, that would be awesome!

Nov 21, 2017
If you could do that, that would be awesome!

Shadad

Nov 15, 2018
Looks decent and I like the concept. but I will not play with these shitty translations.

Salami120

Aug 27, 2017
how to build the bridge at the very beginning?
In the forest
this broken English is so terrible i don't get anything

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes