Totti000

May 4, 2022
How do I get past this place?
i played a long time ago, but if my memory server correct, you need a blueprint to build... either a boat or a bridge. In town try to see if you already have unlocked it in the shop where you craft things

Kontrak

Dec 25, 2022
i played a long time ago, but if my memory server correct, you need a blueprint to build... either a boat or a bridge. In town try to see if you already have unlocked it in the shop where you craft things
I didn't find a blueprint there.How to make a boat?

Last edited:

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Me after finishing Sheryl: I'm never working on another vxace game again.
Also me: Let's translate this scripting nightmare of a game.

This is a work in progress. I still have the last chapter + epilogue to translate and around 35 h scenes. Some character names and random dialogue/quests still have to be done as well. I was going to wait until I was finished to post this, but I was losing motivation and an imposing deadline helps to motivate me.

Unlike the MTL version, the standing pictures during conversations actually work! The script that displays them uses the equipped item's name to find the image to display. Since the MTL changed the equipment names but not the corresponding image file names, the script broke. If you have any crashes or images not showing when they should, I probably messed up renaming a file. This also means that OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK. If you have any bugs that aren't related to untranslated text, tell me. I had to do a lot of script editing and I haven't checked every outfit to make sure they all work.

And about the title of the game, the "fallen bitch" phrase is supposed to be a pun on Leona's last name Davici. This entire game is supposed to be a parody of Leonardo da Vinci which might not be immediately clear with the translated English title.

I've only been working on this for like 4 hours a week lately, so it might take a little while for me to finish. thx

magic karl

Jan 1, 2019

This is a work in progress. I still have the last chapter + epilogue to translate and around 35 h scenes. Some character names and random dialogue/quests still have to be done as well. I was going to wait until I was finished to post this, but I was losing motivation and an imposing deadline helps to motivate me.

Unlike the MTL version, the standing pictures during conversations actually work! The script that displays them uses the equipped item's name to find the image to display. Since the MTL changed the equipment names but not the corresponding image file names, the script broke. If you have any crashes or images not showing when they should, I probably messed up renaming a file. This also means that OLD SAVES WILL NOT WORK. If you have any bugs that aren't related to untranslated text, tell me. I had to do a lot of script editing and I haven't checked every outfit to make sure they all work.

And about the title of the game, the "fallen bitch" phrase is supposed to be a pun on Leona's last name Davici. This entire game is supposed to be a parody of Leonardo da Vinci which might not be immediately clear with the translated English title.

I've only been working on this for like 4 hours a week lately, so it might take a little while for me to finish. thx

MEGA
Thank you. I have tried playing the MTL version from the front page and gave up after a while. Even though yours is not complete I can still read and understand the parts that are translated. Thank you again, look forward to the rest of your work.

lunaticbob

Aug 6, 2016

MEGA
After all these years, I was convinced we would never get a working English version of this game. Thank you so much for your work.

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018

Story + all scenes are done now. All that's left is to proof read some parts and play through it for bugs / stuff I missed. The last two recollections for viewing your bodypaints is broken, I need to change all the images over to the translated ones which I'm too lazy to do right now.

If you see any untranslated text or overflowing text, send me a screenshot and I'll fix it. The most likely candidates are battle dialogue and NPC names. I'll try to get the thread updated with new links once all the kinks are worked out.

Wingdingaling

Sep 12, 2020
MEGA
Story + all scenes are done now. All that's left is to proof read some parts and play through it for bugs / stuff I missed. The last two recollections for viewing your bodypaints is broken, I need to change all the images over to the translated ones which I'm too lazy to do right now.

If you see any untranslated text or overflowing text, send me a screenshot and I'll fix it. The most likely candidates are battle dialogue and NPC names. I'll try to get the thread updated with new links once all the kinks are worked out.
Here's one. If you try to sell paintings naked you still get some untranslated text.

This guy's lines are still untranslated:

BTW if you post an updated version could you also upload the translated files separately so there's no need to download the whole game all over again? Thank you for the translation.

Last edited:

Onlyforsometime

Dec 8, 2023
Guys please help me whenever I play this game on joiplay the joiplay shows missing pictures like vehicle. after I put it on correctly and start the game, the game starts but in the map and places there are picture errors please help me I want to Play this amazing game

Aug 31, 2020
I'll try to get the thread updated with new links once all the kinks are worked out.
Have you decided on your next project yet? If not: Silentce said he wont translate Desire Eater anymore. We have been waiting for years for that translation. Of cause RL is more important but its quite sad if games silently wither away like that. But no pressure. If you dont like that game or have something else planed already thats ok.

Thanks for translating this game. I have been waiting for this one for years as well. Sooo Great Job!

cactuar

Modder
Mar 31, 2018
Thread's been updated with the complete version and I've attached the data files if you've already downloaded the game from my previous post.

Have you decided on your next project yet? If not: Silentce said he wont translate Desire Eater anymore. We have been waiting for years for that translation. Of cause RL is more important but its quite sad if games silently wither away like that. But no pressure. If you dont like that game or have something else planed already thats ok.

Thanks for translating this game. I have been waiting for this one for years as well. Sooo Great Job!
I'm working on Liz & Rose's Workshop as my next project and there's also an in development that I have my eye on, so I'm not currently taking any requests.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FallenBitchLeonasExhibitionistAtelier-1.0(Better TL)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

ten10dies

Jan 17, 2020
Thread's been updated with the complete version and I've attached the data files if you've already downloaded the game from my previous post.

I'm working on Liz & Rose's Workshop as my next project and there's also an in development that I have my eye on, so I'm not currently taking any requests.
Dude great work. this used to be one of the worst MTL I've ever read and couldn't get pass the intro

Jan 2, 2018
MEGA

I got one here. When Leona tries to leave the house naked/without bodypaint

Capture.JPG

CrazyBob45

Feb 3, 2024

thank you for the work.

Reactions: cactuar
4.00 star(s) 4 Votes