jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm another who is struggling to make sense of the translation. Even for a machine translation, it's really bad. It's a pity, as it seems very different to most RPGM games.

Reactions: Cyberweasel89

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I'm another who is struggling to make sense of the translation. Even for a machine translation, it's really bad. It's a pity, as it seems very different to most RPGM games.
After playing it for a couple of hours, I think I now have a fair idea of what's going on, though much of the dialogue is still shrouded in mystery.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
In spite of the largely incomprehensible dialogue, I've been enjoying playing this game. I have now reached Chapter 3, and have entered the Purple Swamp. I've destroyed the crystal at the entrance, and have successfully launched my paddle steamer. However all the land areas adjacent to the water that I can access are quite small, and none of them contains a crystal. There a possible exit from one of them, but it's blocked by a white thing that I can't interact with. How can I progress?

Also I have the musical items that I was given by the two band members, and I now also have the Tuxedo outfit. I understand that if I wear that and go to the right spot, I will get an idea of what to do with the musical stuff, but I haven't been able to find the right spot. Where do I need to go?

TIA.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
In spite of the largely incomprehensible dialogue, I've been enjoying playing this game. I have now reached Chapter 3, and have entered the Purple Swamp. I've destroyed the crystal at the entrance, and have successfully launched my paddle steamer. However all the land areas adjacent to the water that I can access are quite small, and none of them contains a crystal. There a possible exit from one of them, but it's blocked by a white thing that I can't interact with. How can I progress?
I got past that, but almost immediately ran into another blockage in the purple swamp, this one caused by a monster that I can't interact with (because I unwisely used the invisibility item a long time back) which continually shuffles back and forth over just two positions within a passage that I need to pass through. Does anyone have any ideas?

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Haven't finished this yet but so far "Pregnancy" is more like Cumflation only. Would probably try to finish this if I have time but so far there's no Bad End yet since if you are killed by enemies without Defeat H-Scenes, or defeated Twice By Defeat H-Scene Enemies (while having the Cumflation debuff), you only get Game Over.

Cole_The_Skunk

Feb 5, 2022
You know. It's charming to read badly translated Japanese. But its hard to get immersed this way. I hope this AI revolution makes more cohesive translations easier for everyone to achieve.

Hydrofluric!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
You know. It's charming to read badly translated Japanese. But its hard to get immersed this way. I hope this AI revolution makes more cohesive translations easier for everyone to achieve.

Hydrofluric!
Yes, some very strange words keep cropping up. Also the game's title may have lost something in translation. "Fallen" she may be, but "bitch" she certainly isn't.

Totti000

May 4, 2022
Yes, some very strange words keep cropping up. Also the game's title may have lost something in translation. "Fallen" she may be, but "bitch" she certainly isn't.
she isn't? as far as i remember she get laid by 10 or more people in the village which is like half or more of the NPC there, you can just go and talk to them anytime (no, srsly, i dont remember that much)

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
she isn't? as far as i remember she get laid by 10 or more people in the village which is like half or more of the NPC there, you can just go and talk to them anytime (no, srsly, i dont remember that much)
Perhaps I'm behind the times with modern slang, but I've always taken "bitch" to mean a nasty and spiteful woman rather than a woman who sleeps around.

BasedShigeru

Jun 12, 2020
Perhaps I'm behind the times with modern slang, but I've always taken "bitch" to mean a nasty and spiteful woman rather than a woman who sleeps around.
Usually when Japan uses the word "bitch" they mean something more akin to "slut", as in a promiscuous woman

Reactions: jahall

Totti000

May 4, 2022
English is not my main language so these different meanings often are lost. As i see it "bitch" it's just a mean word, with the same meaning, as "prostitute", so i wrote thinking about this, not about the definition you wrote, in which case i would agree saying that MC in this game isn't a bitch

Reactions: jahall

Eterky

Aug 3, 2017
Of all the games on this site, this is the one most deserving on a retranslation. Actually unintelligible for the most part.
Maybe someone will take the project with AI-MTL. Really, if we go from a shitty translations to a somewhat acceptable translation, it's ok by me. If it's edited AI-MTL, it would be great. Unfortunately, I haven't the skills to do so.

obromacare

Aug 1, 2020
Maybe someone will take the project with AI-MTL. Really, if we go from a shitty translations to a somewhat acceptable translation, it's ok by me. If it's edited AI-MTL, it would be great. Unfortunately, I haven't the skills to do so.
Chat GPT seems to do really good translations, if someone wants to try giving it a shot. "Confession Game" was done with chat gpt, and if it werent for one of the lines being "as an AI I cannot translate...", you wouldn't even notice.

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes