RPGM - Completed - Fallen Bitch Leona's Exhibitionist Atelier [Final] [Charade Girl's]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Pretty solid exhibitionism game where you slowly corrupt your character to show more skin and eventually fuck everyone in town.

Probably one of the most creative ways to plotwise explain why your character does not wear clothes, the dev created this uncolored world where your main objetive is to paint everything back to its original form and the best armor is bodypaint, as a result clothes are useless.

The combat is standart for rpg games but the coloring mechanics make it more interesting and the optional sex with some monsters also help make it feel less repetitive.

Lots of exhibitionism here so if this is your thing check it out.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

VictorDoUrden

I sincerely wish this game was mtl'ed at least cause even mtl is better then... whatever the fuck this is. So my dumbass is playing this past 2am and just giving me a tired headache as I actually have to strongly process what the fuck I am reading. I like the premise however and would like to see more like this... but with a translation that aint total shit
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

Pretty Decent game. Played for about 14.5 hours, first couple hours are a grind; make sure to level up your armours. They each give separate benefits.

No pregnancy content in the game from what I can see. It might look like it but it is more "inflation" then anything else from getting pumped so full of cum.

Lore wise since the game was machine translated you learn to not really give too much shit.

Combat isn't too bad but it isn't great either. Pretty basic RPGM combat that most games have; Since you are painting the enemies start going from white to colour the more you do damage.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

rontantes

This is really the definitive game w/ public bodypainting. It has great exhibitionism and public nudity elements.

There are LOTS of outfits.

It is also an interesting twist on the normal RPGMaker mechanic, where color matters during fights.

Negatives include:
    Godawful translation
    Relatively grindy combat