Syq

Mar 11, 2018
Damn that translation while my english bit above average,too make sense from something it gives me hard time

theBoxofPandora

Nov 9, 2017
Hello Guy can somebody help me with this error message? Unbenannt.png
I have a win10 64x with Japanese Locale and I also use a LocaleEmulator

Parthornax

Feb 5, 2018
You can use mine, almost all the scenes are saved in each slot except the last 2 which happens right after the last save. Also the last one has the extra adventure where you can dive into the cave for more costumes variation.
Your Awesome! Thanks!

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
You can use mine, almost all the scenes are saved in each slot except the last 2 which happens right after the last save. Also the last one has the extra adventure where you can dive into the cave for more costumes variation.
with this save, do you have a spot after the first boss?

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
If you mean a free slot to save after the first boss then no. But you can use the first slot of the save since that CG is the easiest to obtain.
i was just looking for a save close after the first boss, as I'm trapped and cannot move.

aquasilva

Oct 8, 2017
I don't remember exactly which slot has the fight with the first boss. You can check one where you still need to fight the boss and then check the next save, if the boss was defeated then use that one.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
I don't remember exactly which slot has the fight with the first boss. You can check one where you still need to fight the boss and then check the next save, if the boss was defeated then use that one.
ill give it a look thanks!

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes