3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

beren

Apr 28, 2018
Is there anyone who can tell me the name of the font that is used in normal dialogues?
I'm wondering I could change it to a more legible one.

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
With these kinds of games, I am always sad its in development. And not a finished product. Loving it so far, and art is great.

Reactions: Alteus

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
I use Avast and he accused viruses in the game.
I had the same experience before when we tested the game on an another laptop which had Avast. It popped up a warning but I can assure you the game contains no virus.

Is there anyone who can tell me the name of the font that is used in normal dialogues?
I'm wondering I could change it to a more legible one.
The font type is Almendra-Regular

Reactions: Canto Forte

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Finally, the one chick I wanted to corrupt!

the barrier needs to be nerfed, it can take plaenty of attacks and the boss on normal uses it too often.

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
Nerfed? Nah. I literally killed the champion version without ever needing to heal. Told you speed OP, not strength.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can you be the bad guy here. i mean can you change the story with your decisions?
Thanks

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
Caught a bug, if chatting in "Scriptorium" the place to train within the Temple, both day and night, will lead to a game crash.
My MC is maxed trained of course, so had little else to do there but chat.. tested it a few times and each time nothing is said, short pause and game crashes.

Furthermore, I'm at page 11 of save game slots, not sure if that has something to do with it (doesn't seam so in other games on same platform) but there is a pause time when choosing save or load, like it's some heavy job for my pc to perform.

Other than that, awesome game! Can't wait to see what comes next :happyblush

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Caught a bug, if chatting in "Scriptorium" the place to train within the Temple, both day and night, will lead to a game crash.
Also talking to the librarian (I don't remember her name) causes an error.
Checked and amended that. These two are the very same bug. Honestly I don't know why Ren'py is doing that, it's not the first time when it just ignores the defined character variables from one moment to another. It is rather annoying since it ruins the game experience. :( Anyway fixed that already by renaming the headmistress character variable.

Will release a quick dot update for that.Thanks for the heads up! :)

"Furthermore, I'm at page 11 of save game slots, not sure if that has something to do with it (doesn't seam so in other games on same platform) but there is a pause time when choosing save or load, like it's some heavy job for my pc to perform.
Our game contains a variety of unique features, saved objects which are not built-in to the core ren'py framework. Possibly that can be the cause of this.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes