3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
When then new version will be released?
The title in upper left corner has a "On Hold" tag to it.. if you roll back some posts you will learn that they are not making a new version, they might even drop this game game project totally. Read their reason in earlier posts.
They are working on a new game, but can't inform of it as the info on Patreon is behind a paywall and I don't have access to that.

DragonFire

Jul 30, 2017
What do u mean? They didn't get no more funds to develop it?
My God.. I replied directly to your first question about it, but it gets ignored.. the answers you seek are literately ONE page behind this one, on page 16 of this forum board.

Here is a full quote of post #312

Dear Patrons,
After having several long discussions, we have made a hard decision. We have decided to change the currently ongoing Fall of Ashenburg project status to On Hold.

The reason behind this decision is that we have failed to achieve the expected interest for the game.

In parallel with that, we have already started to develop our new game, which will be tilted toward a more content oriented and a less gameplay heavy experience. We will keep focusing on the quality and the immersive story to provide you a great and interesting game.

We are grateful for your continuous support and would like to keep you involved more closely to the creative process of the new game's development but we think it's fair to say that it might take a longer period of time until we can offer you a playable version.

In order to offset this delay we will keep updating our Patreon page much more frequently with various polls, previews and other goodies.

As a start we would like to share with you the title image of our new game:

See you around

Alteus & Caathia
Also read post #315 on same page, 16.

That should clear it all up for ya... if it dosn't then I'm not sure anyone of us in here could explain it any better.

Guygee

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for coming back with what at 1st glance looks like a potentially fun new game, but I really do hope that it won't prevent you from finishing off "Ashenburg" in some form. Ash is too good to abandon, imho. TIA, hopefully! :)

Reactions: DragonFire

Alteus

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2017
Thanks for coming back with what at 1st glance looks like a potentially fun new game, but I really do hope that it won't prevent you from finishing off "Ashenburg" in some form. Ash is too good to abandon, imho. TIA, hopefully! :)
Thanks Guygee, I hope that we can continue developing Fall of Ashenburg at some point. Also thanks for your links on the other games, those were really helpful.

Oct 12, 2017
Thx a lot. I hope u can come back with "Fall of Ashenburg". I loved that game so much:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Dear Patrons,
After having several long discussions, we have made a hard decision. We have decided to change the currently ongoing Fall of Ashenburg project status to On Hold.

The reason behind this decision is that we have failed to achieve the expected interest for the game.

In parallel with that, we have already started to develop our new game, which will be tilted toward a more content oriented and a less gameplay heavy experience. We will keep focusing on the quality and the immersive story to provide you a great and interesting game.

We are grateful for your continuous support and would like to keep you involved more closely to the creative process of the new game's development but we think it's fair to say that it might take a longer period of time until we can offer you a playable version.

In order to offset this delay we will keep updating our Patreon page much more frequently with various polls, previews and other goodies.

As a start we would like to share with you the title image of our new game:

See you around

Alteus & Caathia
that's piss me off, is a new mode or what ? why a lot of creator create a new game while they have not even finished or even advanced a little in their first game, it's like " hey i create 1% of the story of my game so right now i'm going to create a new game and tried to reach 2% " ... With these type of creator is clear, erase the game and forget about the creator because he will do the same thing with her second game

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
well to be fair there was a rather good reason given for abondening the game in this thread.
I doubt you work for free yourself, so I don't think anyone from this site has any right (except the few actual backers) to complain

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes