Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Melissa 10/12 Naomi 1/2 others full. is this end of the 0.7 ?
No, if you have 10/12 Melissa and 1/2 Naomi, it means there are still 2 scenes for Melissa left and 1 for Naomi.

I'm not 100%, but I believe the next step is to catch Melissa in the kitchen during the evening after she leaves work.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You didn't kiss her at the nightclub when you asked Samantha to help with breaking up your sister and her boyfriend.

Unfortunately, it needed to have happened before the kissing scene in the livingroom which I see you already have. Which means you can no longer trigger, as the necessary event has already played out.

and unfortunately I don't have a save that would be of use to you.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Thank you all for the bug reports. Don’t forget that it’s still in beta and I’ll be making sure to flesh out the bugs rather soon.

V0.6.2 saves should work just fine in 0.7, at least according to the different saves I tested it with, and of course a new game playthrough (was rather smooth for me.)

As for why someone was able to see the latest Sam scene before the night club one, I’m unsure of and will need to look into it.

Progress bar will also bug out if you repeat some scenes that weren’t meant to be repeatable (like the newest Naomi scene).

I always provide a save with all previous version content finished, so that’s always an option. (Reason why I provide a way to change the MCs name mid-game.)

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Is there a bug ?
After watching TV with sis, I get an error, typing Ignore, and the scene is starting over and over again.
upload_2018-9-3_19-4-16.png

Reactions: konandra

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Naomi loop - going back to the spa in the morning triggers the scene.

Candi meanwhile is broken. I went to the club, got her 50% wasted, had the scene. Next opportunity at the club I get "need to get to know her better". Went back to strip joint, paid her, back to club, need to get to know her better. Doesn't seem right. Or am I missing something?

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018

Candi meanwhile is broken. I went to the club, got her 50% wasted, had the scene. Next opportunity at the club I get "need to get to know her better". Went back to strip joint, paid her, back to club, need to get to know her better. Doesn't seem right. Or am I missing something?
Unfortunately I have the same issue...
I need to know her better after the first successful dancing and booze'ing

Chibi Chibi

Apr 17, 2017
I had the same bug i fixed mine by playing from a newer save that i had. I started a new game in 6.0 with my final save with the Aunt at the mayors house and that worked for me.

I really enjoyed this update and am looking forward to those final renders.

OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018

I am experiencing both issues myself

May 8, 2018
Thank you all for the bug reports. Don’t forget that it’s still in beta and I’ll be making sure to flesh out the bugs rather soon.

V0.6.2 saves should work just fine in 0.7, at least according to the different saves I tested it with, and of course a new game playthrough (was rather smooth for me.)

As for why someone was able to see the latest Sam scene before the night club one, I’m unsure of and will need to look into it.

Progress bar will also bug out if you repeat some scenes that weren’t meant to be repeatable (like the newest Naomi scene).

I always provide a save with all previous version content finished, so that’s always an option. (Reason why I provide a way to change the MCs name mid-game.)
Another bug, or better said typo at night with sister when they watch TV together. It should write that sister is talking, and instead its written as MC talks. Line is next: Jack: I know, Jack. It's just... It was fun going out and experiencing something different, for once.
P.S.:Right now don't have any picture sharing site to post image here, but I will make one for future.

Deleted member #270782

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2017
Another bug, or better said typo at night with sister when they watch TV together. It should write that sister is talking, and instead its written as MC talks. Line is next: Jack: I know, Jack. It's just... It was fun going out and experiencing something different, for once.
P.S.:Right now don't have any picture sharing site to post image here, but I will make one for future.
Thanks, I’ll definitely get that fixed. Out of town for 2 days so I’ll be getting all these fixed as soon as I get back

May 8, 2018
Thanks, I’ll definitely get that fixed. Out of town for 2 days so I’ll be getting all these fixed as soon as I get back
I'm glad that I can help, at least in this way. Thanks for this awesome game. In my opinion one of the top games here. About bugs, take your time. If we could wait this much we can wait more, at least I can. ;)

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
How does the MC get to know Jackie better, so he can buy her drinks and dance again. He hasn't gotten her help to get hid sister away from the douche bag yet. Is this a bug cause I'm stuck? I've paid her like $80 at the tit bar with no luck getting to know her better!

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes