• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
New update seems to be bugged pretty bad.

I'm getting traceback errors any time an item is added to or removed from the inventory (such as with the spa cleaning minigame).

Error reports are all saying inventory is not defined.

These ones can be ignored and are more annoying than anything else with their frequency.

Also getting bombarded with error reports anytime I try opening the backpack though.
This is proving especially hinder-some at the stripclub when I try to put on the disguise.
No matter how much I click ignore on the errors here, another one just pops up. The only ways to get rid of them are through the rollback and quit options. Completely preventing me from making any further progression through Aubrey's story.

Edit: Including a few of the error reports I'm seeing. Also added in an error I hadn't run across before. Got it after spending the night in Melissa's room.

Reactions: Seriosha

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
A pretty good update, couple of nice scenes there :)
I wonder why Melissa and Naomi no longer has relationship/progression points though, like 8/10 i.e., was that all content there is for them, like ever? I mean, the progression points for sister are maxed, but at least those points show, haha.

Miniwand

Jul 17, 2018
Thanks for the update.

I have two bugs to report.

I first did the night scene with the sister in the new update and I have an error at the end of it. I can repeat this scene at will because the sister stays on the couch after it. The bug disappeared when I went to sleep and did the mom's content.

The second one is about Naomi. After I got her message I went to see her and played the scene. I continued with the story and finished the mom's part but every time I go to the spa while Naomi is here the scene in which the MC goes to see her after the message replays itself. I quit thespa and returns right away and the scene replays once again.

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Thanks for the update.

I have two bugs to report.

I first did the night scene with the sister in the new update and I have an error at the end of it. I can repeat this scene at will because the sister stays on the couch after it. The bug disappeared when I went to sleep and did the mom's content.

The second one is about Naomi. After I got her message I went to see her and played the scene. I continued with the story and finished the mom's part but every time I go to the spa while Naomi is here the scene in which the MC goes to see her after the message replays itself. I quit thespa and returns right away and the scene replays once again.
Yeah it's the latter bug that I also had, although I'm not sure if that's a bug, or if it's a loop, sort of a filler until more content comes up for them two or one of the other.

aussiegamer85

Aug 20, 2017
hey i did the candi buzz part but i forgot to go the next night now the bitch willnt talk to me no matter what i do. can i fix this or start again cause i have no save before this mission. or even better if someone has a save at that point so i can start from there would be great im not starting it again lol

thanks

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
anyone tried to start a new game ?
Are there still bugs and crashes if you do or is iy only when loading a saved game ?

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
how do you get last scene
When you get a text message from Naomi that she needs to talk to you ASAP (you need to listen to Mom's phonecall with Naomi in the morning first), go to spa the next day, you have a scene there, then go home and "sleep until morning" 2 times and you get the scene with mom.
I think that's the end of current content in this update.

Reactions: DDD2
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes