• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Lithium92

Aug 9, 2017
Could anyone be so kind to share a savefile from 6.0 or later please? I played it to 5.0 but I just can't be bothered to start again :(

thanks in advance!

mhowe849

Jun 6, 2017
getting the inventory bug here as well- with both my saves and the saves posted above- happens when i click on backpack regardless of location

Kir_Laurentis

Dec 2, 2017
Change-log:
V0.7a BETA
- Saves files from or after V0.6 should be compatible in current and all future updates
- New scenes/quests for Melissa, Samantha, and Naomi
- You can now fantasize about Aubrey in her bathroom. This is unlocked anytime after the Diane reveal.
- Re-rendered / improved the first dream sequence MC has at the end of the first day
- Fixed a bug that made it impossible to ask Candi for help when certain conditions were in place

Reactions: Drafox

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
sooo... I got this errors
one is when I try to enter hallway from MC´s bedroom
second when I try to enter MAP

EDIT: using save v6.1

sedin

Apr 14, 2018
yeah, getting few more errors in spa, home, etc..
no idea, if its releated to v6.1 saves (tried more of em) or its in general of this version

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
well nice game i love it but i hope next time the old saves works bc every time i download i start playing from the start of the game

also any knows how/ where i can find pic #4?

Manfegor

May 20, 2017
Reactions: Jag Hond

paradiiz77

May 28, 2018
How can i put they save i download here ? even i dl the game always with my last save cannot delete them where can i fine my old save ?

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
well nice game i love it but i hope next time the old saves works bc every time i download i start playing from the start of the game

Head over to the toilet at the cafe, click the graffiti, and then use the PC to search for it.

Reactions: gartal

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
How can i put they save i download here ? even i dl the game always with my last save cannot delete them where can i fine my old save ?
Place the save here
C:\Users\????????\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\FILF-1519418986

and here

C:\????????????\FILF-0.7a_BETA-pc\game\saves

overwriting what's there if necessary

Flop43

Sep 6, 2017

You just need to search " Pussy sandwich " on you're computer :)

Reactions: gartal
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes