carbonatedman

Donor
Apr 13, 2018
P.S.:Right now don't have any picture sharing site to post image here, but I will make one for future.
Simple (????) way around this if you're on windows:
  1. Hit he print screen button (which will tell the computer to copy whatever is on screen at that moment).
  2. Open up an image editing app like MSPaint or Photoshop.
  3. Paste (ctrl+v) the image onto a blank canvas.
  4. Save it as a .png or .jpg file wherever you want on your pc.
  5. Come back here and under the reply box click the button that says More Options.
  6. On the following screen choose Upload a File, and select the picture.

Not familiar with other OSes, but I'm guessing there are options & steps that will work pretty much the same.

May 8, 2018
Simple (????) way around this if you're on windows:
  1. Hit he print screen button (which will tell the computer to copy whatever is on screen at that moment),
  2. Open up an image editing app like MSPaint or Photoshop
  3. Paste (ctrl+v) the image onto a blank canvas.
  4. Save it as a png or jpg file wherever you want on your pc.
  5. Come back here and under the reply box click the button that says More Options.
  6. On the following screen choose Upload a File, and select the picture.

Not familiar with other OSes, but I'm guessing the options steps will work pretty much the dame.
Thx bro. Just didn't knew that we can upload direct form PC. I know how to take screenshots, but thx anyway. I thought that you need some other image sharing site to add pictures, like imgur.

Reactions: carbonatedman

Nosket

May 25, 2018
What is the changelog of v0.7a? Have some new content or only bug fixed? I already complete the content of v0.6 with the walkthrough in post but I don't know if this new version (0.7a) have a walkthrough.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
So, I danced with the girl in the Night Club, now it says I need to get to know her better before making it causal. How is she supposed to help with Sam?

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Guys why in these games incest is removed and these people put incest patch.. ?
Incest has been removed from many games because Patreon doesn't allow it. So if they want to continue to make money, they need to work around things.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Can anyone tell me the correct ratio for making the pastries? Which is the best one, how much milk and eggs and all? Thanks.
Find the recipe within the last few pages - it's been posted at least twice.

The search function is on the upper right of this page ;-)

Enjoy and have fun!

Reactions: dutchpete
4.00 star(s) 101 Votes