TatsumaruOZ

Jan 30, 2019
Not sure but I tested in the original copy of the game without the MTL just in case and it still just went to black screen. So it honestly just might be that way... :unsure: If you are able to find otherwise let me know, but I don't see anything in the common events file to trigger such a thing.
I was looking at the images in the archives and found that the game has several unfinished scenes, probably the Dev decided to leave out a lot of things.
エロエンド2-1.png

Reactions: Tempering and jura7
Mar 19, 2018
from all the wasted potential and how much it pisses me off, i'm actually mad. might write some erotica somewhere based on what i THOUGHT this game was going to be, because i was really excited for all the ideas it was proposing.

Reactions: jura7

Night27

May 8, 2017
It's something up with skills.json. Here's the original for now while I look into it. Will fix the battle animations.

Fix for the battle animations. There was annoying script code tied to the skill names that doesn't throw an error even if it fails.

If there is anymore weird behavior or bugs let me know.
Cannot download file widows says it is a virus attempted with both chrome and Firefox

timob256

Dec 21, 2019
I reached the city where there is a merchant and the main character. But I don't know at all what to do came up to two merchants. And I don't know what to do. I can go back to the base, but everything is the same there.

owlbox

Jan 18, 2020
I reached the city where there is a merchant and the main character. But I don't know at all what to do came up to two merchants. And I don't know what to do. I can go back to the base, but everything is the same there.
get the book from the base and gave it to the merchant , and then go accept quest at an orc up right the merchant

Reactions: timob256

Arthuropod

Jan 19, 2020
Is it possible to have her wear her original shrine maiden outfit again after beating the game? I beat the game without getting all the diary entries.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atreus123
2.00 star(s) 10 Votes