Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
good job my friend the game looks hell good

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
anyone know what the "Red Ribbon" equipment is for ive acquired it from the devil merchant and it says it has something to do with a creature called "red horns" and some of the characters mention it but i can't find it

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
I see theres a male protag tag here, does that mean i can save her or somethin?

Skask

Sep 2, 2021
Where do you go after stealing from the nine tail fox?
Where is the carriage?
- Speak with the fox girl at the top of the map
- Speak with a blue ghost in the right inn on the mansion map
- Go in the direction of the shrine (north from exchange there are much bridges)
- Speak with the Enemys
- Find sleeping medicine (it was named something like the Spirit medicine sleeping)
- I walked only with the goblin around the world (north south east) and speaked again with people + looted chests
- But I am not sure because it was night, I was exhausted and lost on the questline -> I do something and hope it works XD
- Speak with the black enemys again
- kill them and than go to the shrine
- win agains the boss

-> now the game ended and you can explore and have fun

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
gota watch out where you save the game files if the folder direction is too long it does not load some images and sounds even after the bugfix

Reactions: conkesk

anonsuit

Nov 24, 2019
- Speak with the fox girl at the top of the map
- Speak with a blue ghost in the right inn on the mansion map
- Go in the direction of the shrine (north from exchange there are much bridges)
- Speak with the Enemys
- Find sleeping medicine (it was named something like the Spirit medicine sleeping)
- I walked only with the goblin around the world (north south east) and speaked again with people + looted chests
- But I am not sure because it was night, I was exhausted and lost on the questline -> I do something and hope it works XD
- Speak with the black enemys again
- kill them and than go to the shrine
- win agains the boss

-> now the game ended and you can explore and have fun
how do you beat the boss?

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
If anyone can recommend me games that are like this one, specifically where you roam the map while in bondage (e.g. Cursed Armor I, Moral Sword of Asagi, Shizuma Legend Kenpu Aoi) it would be much appreciated. Thank you fellow good people.

Nagirte

Feb 28, 2018
Only about 20 minutes in but I have to say, almost every machine translation is incredibly awful, hideously shit at translating anything that isn't literal news article speak....

....and this is no exception! Genuinely hilarious, I'm loving that what the priest orbs are called is fluctuating between every organ known to mankind.

pockyland

Nov 29, 2020
1692545979396.png 1692545979396.png
I confuse about last part, How to change her equipment?
when she going to fight last boss she can't attack [still in slave state]
how to get rid goblin before last fight? [try in hide out diary switch character still not work :V?]

burubondage

Aug 5, 2022
I confuse about last part, How to change her equipment?
when she going to fight last boss she can't attack [still in slave state]
how to get rid goblin before last fight? [try in hide out diary switch character still not work :V?]
Go rest at the inn

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes