• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Silverstig

May 8, 2020
It's something up with skills.json. Here's the original for now while I look into it. Will fix the battle animations.

Fix for the battle animations. There was annoying script code tied to the skill names that doesn't throw an error even if it fails.

If there is anymore weird behavior or bugs let me know.
I can't download it because it says its a virus, how do I fix that?

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
According to your sig, you charge on average $30 for these translations but can't even be assed to make sure the game even works.
It costs me $30 on average to MAKE these translations myself (Using the ChatGPT API costs $$$), I don't charge $30 for them. In fact this is the only game where someone has paid for the MTL, the rest I funded from my own pocket. I commissioned this one for $9 but it actually cost me a bit more than that because my estimate was off. So stop assuming like you actually know what you're talking about.

And yes, things escape me during my testing especially if it's on games like this where I'm just speedrunning them and things don't throw errors. But I always fix the errors ASAP anyway so I don't want to hear it lmao.

Morgelen

Oct 30, 2021
I'm not really sure why Windows Defender is throwing a fit about trojans and whatnot since I have that crap disabled. I verified all of the hashes for the .exe and .dll files are valid, and none of the scripts contain ANY malicious code whatsoever. I'll chalk it up to defender being trash like nearly everything else that gets packaged with modern Windows.

Ben4321

Jan 22, 2022
Screenshot 2023-06-08 232250.png
looks like there are still audo errors, now in the bar scenes!:/
tried to attach the save file, but when i go the the save location, it says there is nothing there!:/

Devianne

Nov 24, 2018
It's something up with skills.json. Here's the original for now while I look into it. Will fix the battle animations.

Fix for the battle animations. There was annoying script code tied to the skill names that doesn't throw an error even if it fails.

If there is anymore weird behavior or bugs let me know.
the only way to keep this files is to stop window defender totaly, else it keep remove the files as it flag as trojan

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
How do you get into the warehouse in the Swamp town?
The way I understood the translation, my slave is too conspicuous and it has to be done at night.
So I've left my slave at the base, returned, and slept at the inn. But I end up sleeping through the night.
What am I missing?

Edit: I found it. You have to go all the way back to the exchange, top right, and get a mission to carry something to the swamp town.
For some reason, that unlocks the option to sleep until night-time at the inn.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
the only way to keep this files is to stop window defender totaly, else it keep remove the files as it flag as trojan
Yeah Windows Defender isn't triggered on mine so no idea why that happens.

2.00 star(s) 10 Votes