• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ExterminationShrineMaidenKikka-1.0.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
heres my save next to goblin mask
talking to her then exiting the shop causes the error
Is this the sound effect error? If it is, this is a bug with the original game but I'm going to go ahead and post a fix for it here anyway.

So here's the problem, the dev used the Japanese parenthesis character in the map files but the english one in the audio files. So this needs to be switched. I'll see what I can do.

1686245187791.png 1686245194819.png

Mar 22, 2020
1686245012303.png
Hell nah, can't lose either

Honestly, it's crazy the inn shits been telling me we did something in them rooms but I did not see jack shit.

Only H-Scenes I have seen are whenever I take her and put her back in chains, it's crazy

analilith

Aug 16, 2017
i have a Gail to load pictures appearing pretty often, any idea why ?

edit: nevermind, got answered while i was asking ahah,

aruisbored

Feb 11, 2018
Is this the sound effect error? If it is, this is a bug with the original game but I'm going to go ahead and post a fix for it here anyway.

So here's the problem, the dev used the Japanese parenthesis character in the map files but the english one in the audio files. So this needs to be switched. I'll see what I can do.
looking closer at the error message, the one with goblin mask is a sound effect error

I'm also getting the same error as SpiderGamerXxx when losing to other slaves and those are definitely image errors

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah I think the image errors are caused by a similar issue. Can someone get me a save before one of the image ones? I'm trying to find the exact problem.

Edit: Okay I found the issue. Let me see if there's a good way to fix this nonsense.

Last edited:

aruisbored

Feb 11, 2018
Yeah I think the image errors are caused by a similar issue. Can someone get me a save before one of the image ones? I'm trying to find the exact problem.
heres a save, if you fight the girl and lose the error happens. even opening the menu after losing causes an error

Crestworth

Apr 15, 2020
Is it normal that there are no animations tied to the Heart battles in the bars? There are options to do
"Forced Service"
&
"Use front hole" but they seemingly do nothing,
Nor does the "Toilet Declaration" that immediately ends the battle
But none of them do anything, no dmg or effect on the enemies and no animations, sans the immediate battle ending one.
Not to pile on to the complaints or anything but i don't know if this is intended by the dev or not.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Is it normal that there are no animations tied to the Heart battles in the bars? There are options to do
"Forced Service"
&
"Use front hole"
Nor does the "Toilet Declaration" that immediately ends the battle
But none of them do anything, no dmg or effect on the enemies and no animations, sans the immediate battle ending one.
Not to pile on to the complaints or anything but i don't know if this is intended by the dev or not.
Its not, I'm looking through the files to see what other naming errors there are.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
It's something up with skills.json. Here's the original for now while I look into it. Will fix the battle animations.

Fix for the battle animations. There was annoying script code tied to the skill names that doesn't throw an error even if it fails.

If there is anymore weird behavior or bugs let me know.

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 10 Votes