• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Everlasting Summer [Soviet Games]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

galarax

Jul 19, 2017
There IS sexual content. You just have to unlock it. Also this has to be one of the best stories. I deeply enjoyed playing it

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
Fixed 1.2 ver but can not fix up adult content in steam ver most likely its not upto date not sure how check the ver on steam

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Probably one of the worst VN's i've ever read.

The only good part about it was Miku's route for sheer WTF's.

I have a hard enough time with male MC's at the best of times but this MC has nothing going for him. There isn't one thing I can point out that's good about him or even remotely likable. He barely has any personality, no wit and absolutely no people skills.

Being anti social isn't a bad thing for the most part but when you are trying to convince me there is romance in the air and he has absolutely no chemistry with any of them it pushes the limits of how much I can suspend my disbelief. He does nothing but act like a complete prick on every single route yet shit like "I can't let her go" pop up during a dance with one of the girls ... a dance he didn't want to be at nor wanted to take part in and the girl in question he'd been a dick to up until that point yet suddenly i'm expecting to believe romance may be blossoming.

Pile that on top of some of the worst endings i've seen in any game since I started gaming back in the 90's. That's a lot of endings i've seen .... ALL better than this.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I am romance girl, love is my thing and romance VN's are where I spend my time yet here my time was wasted. I cleared every single ending both good and bad and the bad were the best ones, they made sense. Miku's was the "horror" path and was by far the most enjoyable mainly because it's the only one I enjoyed.

This is free on Steam and I still feel like people have been ripped off.

The story is boring on the good paths with the romance being non existent. The bad endings are fun but ultimately lead nowhere.

When I read a romance story I expect to sit back at the end and think "yep, they would be happy together" but here I don't see it with any of them.

I don't feel disappointed in it I feel like I wasted my time and truly wish i'd never read it. It was complete and utter shit.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Miku route, to be honest, is a route...well, let's say that there are more holes in Miku's plot route than in a sponge.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Yeah but it has an army of zombie Ulyana's which makes up for it.
Indeed. An army that suddenly disappear without an explaination at all.

1- the whole " we go out of the camp, walk for hours and come back again at the camp, because apparently there is no escape".

2- people who disappear in the camp

3- Ulyana's role in the route's plot?

4- We have a killer, but she does not fear the zombie's army. She should, because she is in the same boat as the other characters.

Just to pount out a few plot holes.

In short : the whole plot turn around a clichè story of a summer camp with a killer who murder people.

That's fine.

But then the producers throw inside weird and completely out of place things like the zombie Ulyana army or the fact that every road outside of the camp lead always to the camp.

What's the purpose? Who knows.

Seems like they wanted to throw a few zombies in the mix, just because zombies are nice for an horror story. Never mind the fact that there should be a logic in things you add.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Indeed. An army that suddenly disappear without an explaination at all.

1- the whole " we go out of the camp, walk for hours and come back again at the camp, because apparently there is no escape".

2- people who disappear in the camp

3- Ulyana's role in the route's plot?

4- We have a killer, but she does not fear the zombie's army. She should, because she is in the same boat as the other characters.

Just to pount out a few plot holes.

In short : the whole plot turn around a clichè story of a summer camp with a killer who murder people.

That's fine.

But then the producers throw inside weird and completely out of place things like the zombie Ulyana army or the fact that every road outside of the camp lead always to the camp.

What's the purpose? Who knows.

Seems like they wanted to throw a few zombies in the mix, just because zombies are nice for an horror story. Never mind the fact that there should be a logic in things you add.
You know that was all a dream, right?

When him and Miku/Masha get out of the tunnels he wakes up on the beach.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
You know that was all a dream, right?

When him and Miku/Masha get out of the tunnels he wakes up on the beach.
Yes, i'm well aware of that. But it's not like that makes a great difference to me.

It still show poor plot planning, in my humble opinion.

Yes, dreams can be confusing and unfocused. But it's still a lazy way in order to create a route with minimal efforts.

And i do not like lazy efforts when you charge money for your game.

Matte89.bb

Sep 11, 2017
Well you should have no problem here then, the game is free on Steam.
Really? Then i have no further problems with the game.

I do not use Steam, i only knew that games on steam are sold. So i did not immagine that Steam gave games for free.

Meaning, i had no idea that this game was free.

And if it's free, i think we can close one eye on many things.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes