VN Ren'Py Completed Everlasting Summer [Soviet Games]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Mavar4ik

Jan 2, 2018
Oh how much associated with this game from watching streams on it and to self-passing mod for adults.

Jun 1, 2017
Got this via Steam, but I guess I should download this too. Honestly, Endless Summer is one of perhaps two or three VNs I can honestly say that I truly enjoy.

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
played this one on steam. had to download a hentai patch for it. I really liked the story lines. Good and bad ones. ill give it another go. Didn't know they finished it:)

Sural Argonus

Chimpanor Productions
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Detailed walkthru

There was also a sequel of sorts to this. Can't remember the name tho. Have to look it up.

AHH... Frosty Kiss. That's what it was. (Steam) and no H Content was ever planned...so not really worth adding it to F95. hahah

Reactions: ponyguy

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Delete hentai.rpyc from game dir.... Patch is broken
deleting the hentai.rpyc file doesn't change anything, I just get the same error over and over again

edit: I deleted the hentai.rpyc in the main folder instead of the one in the 'game' folder. once I deleted the one in the game folder it worked out. thx

boombear

Jan 1, 2018
so i guess im confused,
should i leave the hentai patch in the files or not
i dont wanna play trough the whole game without some tiddy

EDIT: tiddy achieved

lalala1235

Aug 1, 2017
So, is this a satire on how many animes focus on nationalist themes or is it just another anime-esk thing with nationalist themes?

Reactions: k8pohni

boombear

Jan 1, 2018
So, is this a satire on how many animes focus on nationalist themes or is it just another anime-esk thing with nationalist themes?
it is not satire form what ive played (only about 4 hours and 2 endings) its actually quite nice looking and the H-scenes are pretty high qual from what ive seen, if your are speculative, it wont hurt giving it a try

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes