VN Ren'Py Completed Everlasting Summer [Soviet Games]

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
D

Deleted member 112288

well this a while i remeber this form natuku or something. and doing the blondie route and the lonley route or something. btw should there be a loli or something if i remeber right. or does miku (if thats her name (the girl wiht bleu hair)) replace her.

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
This was actually strange for me. I wasn't mentally equipped to handle this level of sovietness. Every girl has a route, there are secret girls that randomly show up on secret routes. Creepy routes, bad routes, good routes. All the while I'm like "everyone in this story is absolutely bat-shit crazy."

I highly recommend this.

D

Deleted member 51206

One of tje best vns ive ever played,but dont play this for the pr0nz.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
This was actually strange for me. I wasn't mentally equipped to handle this level of sovietness. Every girl has a route, there are secret girls that randomly show up on secret routes. Creepy routes, bad routes, good routes. All the while I'm like "everyone in this story is absolutely bat-shit crazy."
lol, i wouldn't play this thinking it was one more boring generic dating sim (despite not being japanese), but now you caught my interest, guess i'll give this a try.

nyanza

Jun 6, 2017
Does the android version have the H scenes included or is it just the regular playstore one?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
lol, i wouldn't play this thinking it was one more boring generic dating sim (despite not being japanese), but now you caught my interest, guess i'll give this a try.
I suggest you find the walk-through for this. A mini game in this is key to which girl you go after.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I suggest you find the walk-through for this. A mini game in this is key to which girl you go after.
i generally don't go for walkthroughs (because spoilers), except if the game has a certain route order to follow (like FSN, tsukihime or dies irae), is it just necessary just for this minigame?

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
i generally don't go for walkthroughs (because spoilers), except if the game has a certain route order to follow (like FSN, tsukihime or dies irae), is it just necessary just for this minigame?
I would say yes because you need to know when to win and lose. There are also choices that need to be made that aren't so obvious. One miss immediately directs you to a potential bad end and/or not getting the girl you want. Trust me, there is quite a bit to unlock in this.

Reactions: mesoru

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
finished the blonde girl route (Slavya), had no sex scene, barely saw a nipple. WTF?!

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
You might have gotten her bad end or you don't have the 18+ enabled.
nope, I turned adult content on in the settings. in the scene with her in the woods in the last night, I see her naked uncensored body, but there is no sex, screen goes dark and the hero says "something wonderful happened between us...". I wanna see some wonderful penetration if there is any in this game

• Haha
Reactions: keitaka

sexybastardo

Modder
Jul 15, 2017
nope, I turned adult content on in the settings. in the scene with her in the woods in the last night, I see her naked uncensored body, but there is no sex, screen goes dark and the hero says "something wonderful happened between us...". I wanna see some wonderful penetration if there is any in this game
1. I have to delete the hentai.rpyc files, otherwise it doesn't start.
2. I used the unren.bat to check the graphic files, there are only some soft cg and 4 sex cg, that are censored (blurred)

Is this all it contains?
Is so does anyone have an idea what to do to get the adult version?

phxpoo

Oct 10, 2016
There is actually a new game from these developers.
Game will be released in 2018 and also you can find a demo at right side of the screen. Totally there will be 28 days and in demo there is 5 days. At indiegogo they are also saying that there will be release on nutaku with h-content.

Creezd

Oct 6, 2017
I know I'm a bit late on this one but just want to give this game huge props. I downloaded this on Steam a couple of years ago because it was free, and it completely blew my mind. By far the best Russian VN made to date and one of my favorites of all time. I remember starting it at about 7PM one night and not going to sleep until 4AM because I had to know how all of the routes played out.

When you first start playing the game it will seem like your typical vanilla eroge with predictable plotlines, but there is a lot more to the story. The horror route in particular is a wild ride.

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Aidenhomeboy

Sep 11, 2017
I get a script error. i launch the game and when the usual character text rolls( after each sentance ) it crashes to the renpy gray screen. the erorr says that there is 3 out of 4 arguments completed

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Hello,
Im on Linux, Opensuse.
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "hentai.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'gallery_cg_hentai' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/hentai.rpyc", line 3, in script
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/everlasting_summer-1.2-all/renpy/ast.py", line 827, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/everlasting_summer-1.2-all/renpy/python.py", line 1764, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "hentai.rpy", line 7, in <module>
NameError: name 'gallery_cg_hentai' is not defined

Linux-4.4.103-18.41-default-x86_64-with-SuSE-42.2-x86_64
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Everlasting Summer 1.2
Then, no choice but close the game.

--

Deleting the hentay.rpyc allow the game to start but :
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
TypeError: do_done() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/tl/english/scenario.rpyc", line 367, in script
    ��
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/everlasting_summer-1.2-all/renpy/ast.py", line 624, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/everlasting_summer-1.2-all/renpy/exports.py", line 1173, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/home/seden/bin/Jeux/RPG/!Adult/!Renpy/everlasting_summer-1.2-all/renpy/character.py", line 915, in __call__
    self.do_done(who, what)
TypeError: do_done() takes exactly 4 arguments (3 given)

Linux-4.4.103-18.41-default-x86_64-with-SuSE-42.2-x86_64
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Everlasting Summer 1.2
About every image the same message.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes