VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Everlasting Summer [Soviet Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Milkman101

not a lot of sex but the story and atomosphere is so beautiful and lovely i can't just ignore it this game as so much beauty to it that it's like a dream outside of that i would fap to this but it's pg and more wholesome otherwise.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 994658

Played the non-adult version on steam, where it is for free. I liked the gmae very much. Nice throwback to the self-lived and to the fictional coming-of-age stories. I think the replayability is high but I won't go for all seven or so endings. The Soundtrack is excellent. Soviet themes are explained to the western player.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

-Nothing-

Objectively
    Story
    You play as a soviet student, hikikomori, who on the way to a meeting with acquaintances fell asleep and woke up in another dimension, being different person.
    This is the world of the former USSR, a pioneer camp, with its own rules and in various ways interesting people.
    Why and how did you end up here? Why don't others find your appearance strange? You need to find the answer to these questions by yourself.

Gameplay
    Typical for visual novels, don't expect much. Choices not always make sense and the path to achieving your goals is not always obvious.
    Graphics and sounds
    They are creating very beautiful and believable atmosphere.
    Problems and bugs
    Not seen.
    Subjectively
    Story
    Main character is dumb idiot and will definitely spoil your experience.
    OVERALL
    A very heartfelt and nice experience, which could expand the imagination and perception of the ones, who tried this work.
    Beware ! Try not to fall in love and refrain from wanting to get there!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

alltreck

Great game with an interesting story. Not a lot of H content though, but don't let it discourage you. Brings back the memories of when I myself was a naive teenager in a camp......and man, that's priceless for me.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Coinzell

Взвейтесь кострами, синие ночи!
    My first visual novel. Still the best i've ever played.
    There almost none sexual content, but who played Everlasting Summer for sex anyway?
    Great backgrounds, great soundtrack, both like from some fairy tale.
    And despite characters don't look so good and story has many holes, whole concept and atmosphere of this game are capturing and conjuring.
    But it can break your heart, so beware.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

stabbystabby

Best VN I've ever seen... just great!! It takes time but when you're finish with all the different stories it just changes your perspective. I truly recommend this gem. 5/7 (hope you get the reference).