longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I had seen the animation of this (and given how messed up it gets it's one of the few I enjoyed, I seem to remember episode 3 is the real good one) but I guess Japanese style VNs just aren't for me (like I similarly didn't enjoy Saya no Uta)... I love how messed up it gets... but I feel like I need way more choices to be happening, or pictures, or something, it drags on so much between each bit that I eventually lose all patience and just skip through everything to the next choice I can make and to see what will happen... I jumped through it a couple times, once never touching Byakuga (as she's obviously the best girl) the second time using her exclusively - which obviously turns out in a very different fashion... I kinda want to see what other combinations I can make happen but I feel so guilty about skipping through all the text... I guess it feels like it's probably a great game, but one that's just not for me... given the rubbishy way I played it I didn't feel qualified to write a review so figured I'd make a comment here instead.

JustADude321

Feb 23, 2018
As a reminder, if you can't stomach the sex scenes, you have the option of turning them off on the settings menu. Devs were kind enough to grant that option for the faint of heart, and honestly, this game is worth a shot even if you don't plan to fap to it.

Great story, great characters (except Rika), not much in terms of game play, but that's what you expect out of a VN. Highly recommend it.

SirScoundrel666

Mar 26, 2019
Played this game a long time ago and want to replay it because my fetishes have changed.
Could anyone tell me what path to go down to get some urination and the most disturbing scenes?
Excellent game. For the most graphic experience, choose Nemu as the keyhole for all five rounds, then hold tight for the ride of your life when everyone(sic) escapes.

Reactions: BadEnding

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Got on the bandwagon a little late, but I have to say this is in my top3 of games. Most of my fetishes where there (the pipelining Rika-Rinne was awesome).

Now, I am hearing of an anime version, but are the two stories similar?
Any VN with similar fetish content?

Thx

Aug 17, 2019
Holy shit this VN was so much better than I expected. Not even in the context of sex scenes, but just the overall narative was way better than the standard. It went from an extreme fetish version of the film "Cube" to something on the level of the Science Adventure series. What I've learnt from "Euphoria" and "Eroge" is that ClockUp do damn good work.
Rika's still the worst girl though.

SirScoundrel666

Mar 26, 2019
Got on the bandwagon a little late, but I have to say this is in my top3 of games. Most of my fetishes where there (the pipelining Rika-Rinne was awesome).

Now, I am hearing of an anime version, but are the two stories similar?
Any VN with similar fetish content?

Thx
I just downloaded the anime version. It's not bad but can get a little confusing as it seems to mix up all the routes together. However, it does have one major plus point if you thought the Rinne-Rika pipeline was good. In the anime, there is a ring pipeline with about 6 or 8 girls!

Reactions: Loyo

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
I just downloaded the anime version. It's not bad but can get a little confusing as it seems to mix up all the routes together. However, it does have one major plus point if you thought the Rinne-Rika pipeline was good. In the anime, there is a ring pipeline with about 6 or 8 girls!
Yeah I ended up watching the anime too, but left even more confused than before starting it…. But yeah that scene was hot!

01110011 01101011

Donor
Jan 10, 2018
Anyone have the android version?
First : VN are meant for PC God Damnit, fuck android, ios, blackberry and everything in between....

Second : this game is sick, and shoud be banned at least from this side of the galaxy, The story may be well written, but is sick.

Third: If you are disturbed by any of the listed below DO NOT DOWNLOAD the game:
Raping
Extreme Violence
Extreme BDSM
Extreme Scat and Urination
Also Beware that to achieve the 2 decent endings you MUST pass all the other includind the VERY BAD ENDINGS.

You have been warned, do not ask for saves, is very simple, you like this kind of games so you will play the game, or you don't, like me, and i did play the game watching a series of old football matches, with only the audio of the game and using the walkthrough, to reach the normal end and the true end. Thankfully i understand japanese enough to make sense of the story from the voices.
Now if you don't mind i'll go back to play Ys so i can at least sleep tonight.

Reactions: Gopnikas

BadEnding

Jul 12, 2020
My first comment btw and sorry for bad grammar.
Well, I suprised that nobody gives a comment about in game OSTs. For me, all OSTs are worth listening, especially the main theme (the instrumental one). Played it for more than one hour loop and still not get bored by it.

Reactions: Goliath VN

Winiii

Nov 29, 2019
very interessting game but holy shit. the ending i got, idk if it even was an ending, everything went from 0 to 100 reaaal fast. i did a nume run only and lets say, i was on the "second stage" of the game and everything just ended from being stabbed and over just like that, that same ending screen had come by once before so i was sure it was gonna happen again but it was the end... im so confused if what i got was even an ending

AlabamaHotPocket

Jun 16, 2020
Playing Euphoria for the first time is like
"shit went from 0 to 100 real quick, holy fuck"

and playing true end be like:
"shit went from 0 to 100, then skyrocketed to god-only-knows-what-direction-tousands"

One of the best feels games ever, I needed like 5 days to get over the ending.
And also faps.

LordMalice86

Apr 18, 2020
What have i done, ohhh no i cant play it through again........can I?.
oh it is awesome, disturbing BUT awesome.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes