Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
This was one of my favorite hentai. If ever I was in the mood for hentai, it'd be the go-to to get myself off.

noob1337

Aug 7, 2018
Quick strange question.

After you beat the entire game, a female voice can be heard saying something in Japanese once you exit the game client (I think it's Nemu) what does she say?

Ashley young

Dec 4, 2017
It gets worse. The true ending for Euphoria is the only time I've ever felt legitimately betrayed playing a video game.
Nah, the true ending
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is probably the most bittersweet ending I've seen in a VN. After all the horrible things the characters had to go to, the final scene made me feel warm and sad, something no other VN had done to me.

Reactions: Shardoom

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Nah, the true ending
is probably the most bittersweet ending I've seen in a VN. After all the horrible things the characters had to go to, the final scene made me feel warm and sad, something no other VN had done to me.
The actual ending was pretty nice, but
was fucking brutal. That was where I felt betrayed.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
T
I am genuinely surprised by all the praise here. Don't get me wrong - yandere is my favorite genre and there's just as much messed up stuff going on in those as what you see in Euphoria.
but Euphoria is just not that good. It's been so long since I've read it, that I can't even remember specific examples. The main issue was that the story was asking way too much suspension-of-disbelief. Every other scene, there was some character acting unnaturally, ignoring an obvious solution, or some new plothole being built like how the entire world didn't question what was going on at the school. It insulted the reader's intelligence. I actually dropped this VN when they first escaped the facility and the MC was injured in the bunker. That was the last straw, but I don't remember why. I eventually went back and finished it out of stubbornness, but it never changed my negative opinion.
View attachment 21688

Edit: I just remembered Rika was in my top 5 list of most annoying VN characters. Again with the realism issue - no one would be sympathetic to someone that acted like that.
The character acting and scripting was clearly added later and indeed terrible which was made wore because important information was in the narrative that explained why people were making bad decisions. Though was fully explained and pulled together again in the Normal and True endings if you played all the way.

Considering how poorly written most erog games are especially corruption the writing of this one was exceptional though it did require you to actually pay attention and think rather than consume blindly.

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
Just so you know you can disable a lot of the more extreme content in settings if you wish.

Elegast

May 15, 2018
I think this is the first time the reviews on this site tricked me. I played a second time to get another ending and give it another chance. I regret it greatly. Sure, perhaps beyond this extreme fetish there might be a good story or well written characters, but even after disabling the most extreme images (text doesn't chance) it was still too much. I wrote this comment instead of a review because, since this isn't my fetish, it probably is a good game for those who enjoy this kind of thing.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes