moseph jonstein

Donor
Dec 1, 2017
I can't understand how to follow the walkthrough. Is there a certain order to how you do the stories? What's up with the save slots and load slots? I'd like to be able to get the true ending but I don't want to waste my time playing through the story wrong

3MAR443

Sep 8, 2018
I can't understand how to follow the walkthrough. Is there a certain order to how you do the stories? What's up with the save slots and load slots? I'd like to be able to get the true ending but I don't want to waste my time playing through the story wrong
If you want to see the different ending for each heroines you must start all over again except for Nemu's run just create save file for that run, Nemu has so many ending .

tl;dr : if you want the true ending just go for Nemu's run

MaggieMathews

Jan 25, 2018
Loved the hentai, kinda dark and morbid, but at the same time, some scenes were awesome.....might as well check out the game XD

soniaabsolute

Feb 20, 2018
Excellent game that some might dismiss for it's extreme content, but do yourself a favor and make it all the way to the . This isn't a game for everyone, and getting it to run at the right resolution while full-screen can be a chore (I set my display to 1600x1200 and put my monitor in full-screen mode)--but it's a very worthwhile game all the same. This game has a story that puts almost all adult games to shame.

jimstorm

Donor
Mar 14, 2018
Reading this thread makes me happy. So does finding out this has a VN. Watched the series and haven't been able to fill the hole it left in me.

Got to talking about it on the f95 discord today and someone linked this. Here's to hoping something similar comes out soon. I'm sure everyone here knows of it, but if you are looking for a similar feeling/vibe then watch School Days. Not as good but just as unique.

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
I am looking for other games or animations/manga or even stories in this genre (a group of people forced on eachother). Will take any suggestions! It seems to be quite a niche genre or maybe I'm just not looking in the right places.

ben2

Nov 16, 2018
Can I just get the story somewhere without the scenes? I dont think I can watch the scenes but story intrigues me.

jeSteR2

Jan 4, 2019
Story is super dark, but so good I have to know what's going to happen next. Also awesome that this has a proper translation, makes it much more engaging being able to follow the story

TheGibber

May 4, 2017
This is the most fucked-up shit I have ever seen and it got me so fucking hard. Be warned, no matter what sick fetish you dive into this one for, there will probably be turnoffs (includes watersports, the most disgusting scat I have ever seen, snuff, excessive, specific violence etc.). Has options to remove poo and gore from images though

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
This looks like a wild ride and a half. I've heard it's quite a good story, so I might give it a shot.
Edit: So I downloaded it, and started playing it a little bit. All I gotta say is: the return of the whyboner.

Guess you learn something new about yourself every day.

perez3579

Nov 16, 2018
can anyone help me out, my game keeps closing out after the op cinematic after the class rep gets game overed. i'm using wine to play this on my mac so i don't know if that's the issue or i'm doing something else wrong

Reactions: Yassine11

Ichtyosaurus

Jan 28, 2018
It gets worse. The true ending for Euphoria is the only time I've ever felt legitimately betrayed playing a video game.
The true ending pulls some crazy ass twists. It makes the other endings make sense, but also seriously changes everything you've come to understand about the characters.

hellraven

Mar 23, 2019
There is an Anime Hentai version about this game...if u dont want to install u can just watch that.

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes