P

play b4

why do i only see text in this game ?? there are no visuals ?

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
There are so many things I want to say about this game. I have just about finished all of my "Select her every time" play throughs, and there are still questions, still puzzles, and still more I'd like to know.

Euphoria is kind of a mixture of the "Saw" movies, mixed with the grossness of "Human Centipede" and some of it's own ideas, as well. It's a dark, twisted ride that could definitely scar those with a gentle demenor and an innocent outlook on life. This is one of those experiences that I would remember if I had experienced it at a young age. Even at 33 years old, it still had some moments where I looked at my screen like "holy shit, they actually just did that", and with voice actors.

Other than choosing what girl you want to pick to play the game with, there is very little other interaction possibility. You are mostly just reading the novel as it passes by and watching the events unfold. But the story is deep and dark, and holds nothing back. Sometimes it's sexy, sometimes it's intense, sometimes it's hardcore, sometimes it's downright gross. But Euphoria does what it does really well.

Oh, and as someone who typically doesn't really care for "anime" style graphics, I still ended up falling for Nemu. That deviously perfect bitch.

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i have a Question and i'd like the answer to be spoiler free please so hear goes: do i want to go through to get the true ending of the game if i have grown attachments to the character throughout my play through of the game so far? i've got through everyone's route (except kanea's of coarse) up until just b4 the 5 unlocking and proceeded to not long after getting to the outside with rika and a fair way into nemu's route after getting outside and after going through all that i've come to ask myself if i should continue playing or not t this point?, i'm asking hear because i cant seem to find any other place to find my answer without spoiling the endings for myself

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I am genuinely surprised by all the praise here. Don't get me wrong - yandere is my favorite genre and there's just as much messed up stuff going on in those as what you see in Euphoria.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but Euphoria is just not that good. It's been so long since I've read it, that I can't even remember specific examples. The main issue was that the story was asking way too much suspension-of-disbelief. Every other scene, there was some character acting unnaturally, ignoring an obvious solution, or some new plothole being built like how the entire world didn't question what was going on at the school. It insulted the reader's intelligence. I actually dropped this VN when they first escaped the facility and the MC was injured in the bunker. That was the last straw, but I don't remember why. I eventually went back and finished it out of stubbornness, but it never changed my negative opinion.
View attachment 21688

Edit: I just remembered Rika was in my top 5 list of most annoying VN characters. Again with the realism issue - no one would be sympathetic to someone that acted like that.
im glad u put the spoiler warning there

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
i
There are so many things I want to say about this game. I have just about finished all of my "Select her every time" play throughs, and there are still questions, still puzzles, and still more I'd like to know.

Euphoria is kind of a mixture of the "Saw" movies, mixed with the grossness of "Human Centipede" and some of it's own ideas, as well. It's a dark, twisted ride that could definitely scar those with a gentle demenor and an innocent outlook on life. This is one of those experiences that I would remember if I had experienced it at a young age. Even at 33 years old, it still had some moments where I looked at my screen like "holy shit, they actually just did that", and with voice actors.

Other than choosing what girl you want to pick to play the game with, there is very little other interaction possibility. You are mostly just reading the novel as it passes by and watching the events unfold. But the story is deep and dark, and holds nothing back. Sometimes it's sexy, sometimes it's intense, sometimes it's hardcore, sometimes it's downright gross. But Euphoria does what it does really well.

Oh, and as someone who typically doesn't really care for "anime" style graphics, I still ended up falling for Nemu. That deviously perfect bitch.

I see allot of the 999 games in this too (minus the whole death and puzzles thing in those games) aswell as saw but i don't know if this was 1st or the 999 games, DISCLAIMER: i haven't finished the game yet so no spoilers please

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017

Nemu's mine! (I assume you've gotten the true and and the horrific devil end by now and know how truly great the magnificent Manaka Nemu really is)

I defy anyone who's seen the true end to not get emotional when you get catch MY Nemu singing twinkle twinkle little star to herself.

Reactions: Sinphil

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018

Nemu's mine! (I assume you've gotten the true and and the horrific devil end by now and know how truly great the magnificent Manaka Nemu really is)

I defy anyone who's seen the true end to not get emotional when you get catch MY Nemu singing twinkle twinkle little star to herself.
You need to relax, bud. lol

Drussler

Donor
Jan 8, 2018
View attachment 28976

Description:

Is this cage hell or paradise? They wake up in a white room remembering nothing―― The protagonist Takato Keisuke and 6 others are locked up in these hidden white rooms. His childhood friend Hokari Kanae, classmate Andou Miyako, underclassmate Makiba Rika, English teacher Aoi Natsuki, same year Byakuya Rinne, and classmate Manaka Nemu. While still confused about their unusual situation, a “mystery voice” suddenly speaks to them: “A game has now started.” In order to escape the room, Keisuke is the “unlocker” and one heroine the “keyhole”. With an assigned act, he must “use the key”. After hearing the unreasonable and immoral requirements to win, Miyako gets pissed and snaps on the “mystery voice”. Suddenly the lights go out. The girls scream. The lights come back on, reilluminating the white room. They can see Miyako bound to a grotesque torture device. “Anyone who quits the game will die” Her screaming begins in tandem with the electrical current. With eyes wide open in fear, she pisses and shits herself. Everyone else starts freaking out. However, Keisuke seemed to be getting aroused by Miyako’s appearance. That was his secret, his urge to assault and humiliate girls. However, Nemu could see right through him and knew. Nemu takes advantage, forcing the protagonist to submit to her as she brings her lips up to his: “This is a contract kiss.” Keisuke was surprised by Nemu’s behavior but he wants to protect Kanae and decides for the sake of escaping, he will violate the others. Can Keisuke escape the white rooms and return to his normal life? Or will he hold back his own dark urges…? ―――It is you who decides in the end.

Title: Euphoria
Original Title: ユーフォリア
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
Year: Japan 2011-06-24, English Version 2015-11-27
VNDB:
Developer: Clock Up
Publisher: MangaGamer
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Related Anime:
Source:
Censored: No
Genre:

Installation:

Download
- - - - -

(required)​

Can I translate the language myself into German?

4.30 star(s) 25 Votes