• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
If it´s not to much of a bother, can anyone tell me how does each update end (except 0.7)?
After the scene with Alex in her apartment, her dad shows up and the way that conversation ends makes me think that´s the end of an update. And that made me curious about the endings of the previous ones.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
If it´s not to much of a bother, can anyone tell me how does each update end (except 0.7)?
After the scene with Alex in her apartment, her dad shows up and the way that conversation ends makes me think that´s the end of an update. And that made me curious about the endings of the previous ones.
That is the end of the previous update, yes. Willie's boys drag Alex outside for a "procedure".
One of the others ended at the knock on the door while having the heist planning meeting.
I don't recall the others...

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
first is Benjamin's death being announced in class
second is opening Calypso's box
third is heist meeting, knocking on door
fourth is MC meeting founder
fifth is MC finding out Thanatos' identity
sixth is MC facing Alex' dad

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I agree that MC's behavior is problematic at times. but for you, it seems to be at all times.
It seems you are much more focused on trying to excuse the MCs behavior because of something the girl did. That entire argument path is invalid for me so you're going to have to continue this on your own. Peace man.

An known

Sep 16, 2021
Well, I can´t know something is wrong until I do it, right? At least that one. What does the pendant do?
And btw, if that´s true, then I´m pretty sure the MC will die in my game. I´m always thinking I made a bad choice somewhere.
Taking the pendant will help you not die from the Aliens in 0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also you "need to meet Eva" in the brothel when you first play Eternum, you will meet her eventually in the Wild West Server.

Eva will also help you with the junkies at the end of the update, so you won't die at the end of the update :whistle:

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Taking the pendant will help you not die from the Aliens in 0.4.

Also you "need to meet Eva" in the brothel when you first play Eternum, you will meet her eventually in the Wild West Server.

Eva will also help you with the junkies at the end of the update, so you won't die at the end of the update :whistle:
You're spending way too much time with Dorfnutter ...

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I can imagine how Calypso will squeal with pleasure when we enter her, this is a cheeky arrogant cunt :)

Apr 23, 2024
I love this game so much, This is the best game. It has magnificent story. everyone wishes from heart that this game will become huge like GTA. we hope Eternum won't end in 1.0, we hope to see more. this game has huge potential.

I loved 0.1,0.2,0.3,0.4,0.5, 0.6 so much that I played it repeatedly many times. But sadly I didn't like 0.7 like other versions. it was good and has best scenes but overall 0.7 version felt like it was lacking something also it felt like it's being summarized.

also Dev made cute annie's look into depressed unhealthy annie.

and in the ending I am against that arrogant part, cause mc was not an arrogant. he did the right thing. it was might be foolish but brave and right thing. those kinds of people mc was against remind me of Junko Furuta's case. where 1000+ students were aware of what was happening to her but no one was brave to stand up.

Reactions: Woketard

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018

I can attest that I did that and did NOT get this result. That image looks photoshopped. Though there is this issue that the scene is still locked in my save, despite the fact that I met her again in the wild west

An known

Sep 16, 2021
That image looks photoshopped.
Polish_20240423_164330398.jpg
(Jokes asides, I'm just trolling him because he didn't fucked Eva)
Though there is this issue that the scene is still locked in my save, despite the fact that I met her again in the wild west
Maybe there's a problem with your save,
If not, maybe its the version of the game you download, cause the the early releases are buggy, try downloading the Public release it's more polished and less buggy.

4.80 star(s) 885 Votes