trololohome

Dec 9, 2020
Am I the only one who think that in last couple chapters just... nothing happens except banging? Like plot action is literally 10% of game time now. 5 minutes of explanation from Bardtod, 2 minutes talk with Idriel, 2 minute talk with cayot and cliffhanger in the end. That is literally all. 60% of screentime is now banging or exposition to it, and 30% just some sidequests (those were good in first chapters, but we are near the end of the game now)

Reactions: AmaroPargo

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Am I the only one who think that in last couple chapters just... nothing happens except banging? Like plot action is literally 10% of game time now. 5 minutes of explanation from Bardtod, 2 minutes talk with Idriel, 2 minute talk with cayot and cliffhanger in the end. That is literally all. 60% of screentime is now banging or exposition to it, and 30% just some sidequests (those were good in first chapters, but we are near the end of the game now)
?

"Near the end?" What?

Screenshot_20240327_133335_Samsung Internet.jpg

Ellyx

Apr 9, 2022
Last update serves to show what Eternum really is to the characters while introducing key elements as LIMBO and setting the scene for 0.8. It was a necessary update which will permit to develop Orion's character in the future as he will learn from his mistakes.In a game, character development is as important as story development. For once we may seen a MC grow as a character and I will certainly not complain about it.
And as Dorfnutter said we're clearly not near the end of the story, we're only halfway so there is a lot more to come :whistle:

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Taking the pendant will help you not die from the Aliens in 0.4.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also you "need to meet Eva" in the brothel when you first play Eternum, you will meet her eventually in the Wild West Server.

Eva will also help you with the junkies at the end of the update, so you won't die at the end of the update :whistle:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I guess I´ll do all that in another playthrough. In the current one, whatever happens, happens.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I see someone is a lover of lewd moments like me!
I've compiled the # of such acts in the game:

View attachment 3568174

Alex, Calypso, Dalia, Nancy and Penny need more lewdness STAT!
Edit: updated it with some new info
In those screenshots, I see one of Nova in her costume for the Halloween party. Do we get a scene with her then? Because if so, I´m gonna kill myself.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
My bad, I was absolutely sure it will end at 1.0. Although I would still prefer the focus of the game shifted more towards the development of the plot, but don't think there are many people like me.
I mean, depends on how you view it since there are basically 2 major plotlines running parallel to one another: the gem hunt and uncovering the truth about Eternum. For Orion though, lest we forget his personal objective at the very beginning has always been to score with the ladies, so there's your character motivation for sleeping around. However, we don't see that happen much at the beginning since Cari focused more on Orion building his camaraderie and relationship with the girls, but now we're basically seeing that bear fruit. Despite this, it's not as if the major plotlines got abandoned this update as the Ekabar trip focused on the mysteries and the glimpses of Nan and Dalia on Ion and the trip to the New World focused on the gem hunt. And while that got cut short, word on Discord is that Cari's going to continue and finish the New World event in the next update, so there's that.

Also, I'm pretty sure the ending in this update is meant to serve as a wake up call for Orion to be a bit more serious with things once he gets out of his predicament. We're basically entering Phase 2 of the main story by now, and if OIAL was any indication then much of the main plot is likely going to start hitting everyone like a hail of artillery, so we should at the very least enjoy the SOL moments that're happening before then.

Reactions: Tyson Mikel

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
In those screenshots, I see one of Nova in her costume for the Halloween party. Do we get a scene with her then? Because if so, I´m gonna kill myself.
That's a scene from this update, right after Orion had sex with her in her Jinx cosplay.

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
I wonder if there will be an incest patch to make Nancy be his mom instead and thus Penny and Darcy his sisters... and maybe Annie also having some angle. That one would get a full replay from me with full attention.

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
I wonder if there will be an incest patch to make Nancy be his mom instead and thus Penny and Darcy his sisters... and maybe Annie also having some angle. That one would get a full replay from me with full attention.
Caribdis and his team won't make said patch because of Patreon ToS. That means someone else, not linked to the dev team.
However, the story is structured in such a way that making all those changes would turn it into a sloppy mess. Annie isn't even American. Why would Orion's father take only him to the UK and leave his other 2 'daughters' behind?
I don't see the point of trying to make this game an incest one when the plot doesn't easily accomodate such changes.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
I find Orion's missing mom way too convenient and therefore sus. I wouldn't be at all surprised if mom turned out to be Idriel or the "will you help us?" dream girl in the butterfly dress... :shrug:

stimtheone

Dec 3, 2018
Caribdis and his team won't make said patch because of Patreon ToS. That means someone else, not linked to the dev team.
However, the story is structured in such a way that making all those changes would turn it into a sloppy mess. Annie isn't even American. Why would Orion's father take only him to the UK and leave his other 2 'daughters' behind?
I don't see the point of trying to make this game an incest one when the plot doesn't easily accomodate such changes.
It will certainly be a challenge to add in everything to have it make sense. But one can agree there is just enough space to allow such a shift. And yes, I know the dev won't, but there are determined people out there.

I would certainly find it hotter.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
:oops:I have never had such a scary and intense experience in a horror film as watching the destruction of Nova's plans for a date with Orion...
I once bumped the table standing up to go to the bathroom and spilled most of 4ish drinks - beer, wine, whisky right in my date's lap...

4.80 star(s) 876 Votes