Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
But one can agree there is just enough space to allow such a shift.
Not with the Penny flashback in the Reminiscifuckthiswordseriously it isn't, since it significantly makes the incest modder's life harder by giving them the task of explaining why Orion is the only kid who ends up leaving with his dad and why Nan and the girls would simply be okay with that and not show grief for it in the flashback.

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
:oops:I have never had such a scary and intense experience in a horror film as watching the destruction of Nova's plans for a date with Orion...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You thought that's destructive? Wait until she finds out what happened to Orion after she let him go out for Pizza instead of asking for even more cuddles while waiting for delivery Pizza instead.

:HideThePain:

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
Just for Penny please. Not even once being carried or hand hold? Clearly needs more lewd, her scenes were way too vanilla.
Didn't know having rough "outdoor" sex is considered Vanilla nowadays, but you do you I suppose. :HideThePain:

Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Rehwyn

Apr 10, 2024
My bad, I was absolutely sure it will end at 1.0. Although I would still prefer the focus of the game shifted more towards the development of the plot, but don't think there are many people like me.
Technically, it *will* end on 1.0 for the completed game. However, since these are development versions, 1.0 doesn't follow 0.9. The next release after 0.9 will be 0.10, then 0.11, 0.12, etc. until all the major game content is complete, at which point *then* the release will be 1.0.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 876 Votes