NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
dude, this all started by her saying she wants to fuck, and him to be her first. if condoms were important to her, it would have been the next thing she specified. you can go with "oops, she forgot", but no, her mother just reminded her, the conversation is still very fresh in her mind, and she has a massive memory. letting it go up to the decisive moment is basically either a joke, or an excuse born from nervousness.
sure, MCs in other games would have been more understanding about it, like "we can stop any time you want", etc. but this one still asks for her consent. he can add whiny arguments/excuses to convince her, but she already made her mind long before that.
i'm also a father, brother and partner... the way you phrased it, it felt like you removed all agency, intelligence, responsibility and ability to make their own decision from the women in your life. it's not all about the guy manipulating them.
My post and comments are about the MC's behavior. Not Nova. Answer me this... in the dialog I quoted... was the MC looking out for his partner or himself?

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
My post and comments are about the MC's behavior. Not Nova. Answer me this... in the dialog I quoted... was the MC looking out for his partner or himself?
both. why can't it be both ? it's a dialog. Nova's behavior is also important here.
she has every opportunity to stop it. she still wants it and makes her own decision. getting convinced can also be a turn on for some.
sure MC can be a selfish dumb douche at times. but you didn't choose the best example here.

MC: Do you really want to stop?
MC: Would you want to continue then... ?
Nova: *Playfully* Would you tell my mom?
MC: Mmmm... not really, no. You'll have to be more explicit.
MC: What exactly do you want me to do?
Nova: *Whispering* I want you to fuck me.
Nova: *Whispering* Now.

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
sure MC can be a selfish dumb douche at times. but you didn't choose the best example here.
So you agree with me but you are criticizing my example. Whatever flips your switch man.

Oh and BTW just because a girl wants to fuck doesn't mean she wants to fuck your unprotected dick. Especially when you are in the dominant position and exerting steady pressure while also forgetting to mention that you are also having unprotected sex with six other girls. Sounds like the situation her mother warned her about.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
So you agree with me but you are criticizing my example. Whatever flips your switch man.

Oh and BTW just because a girl wants to fuck doesn't mean she wants to fuck your unprotected dick. Especially when you are in the dominant position and exerting steady pressure while also forgetting to mention that you are also having unprotected sex with six other girls. Sounds like the situation her mother warned her about.
I still can't figure out what you really want to say? That MC is a masculine toxic bastard fucking defenseless girls? Or is it that all girls are dumb and just victims?

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
I would rate the lewd scenes with alex still on top

1. alex
2. penny
3. Nova

Just rating the scenes and not the girls and yeah they are close to each other in terms of quality.
Can´t wait to see it. Alex, Nova and Nancy are my "choices" so far, and I can´t complain about what I´ve got with them. If the Nova scene is on par with Alex, I might have a heart attack.
My only gripe is the ending. I would have "finished" elsewhere.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
IIRC, Caribdis got a new guy to help with the animations and that was the result. I also agree; it took me by surprise when I watched it for the first time.
Been replaying it for some time since then!
All hail the new guy. I hope he´s the one doing the lewd scenes from now on, because he really knows what he´s doing.
I will definitely replay that one.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Unless you're doing something wrong...
(You should take the Pendant not the X-ray glasses)

If your character dies in the recent update, that means you're doing something wrong :whistle:
Well, I can´t know something is wrong until I do it, right? At least that one. What does the pendant do?
And btw, if that´s true, then I´m pretty sure the MC will die in my game. I´m always thinking I made a bad choice somewhere.

Krytax123

Dec 29, 2022
Well, I can´t know something is wrong until I do it, right? At least that one. What does the pendant do?
And btw, if that´s true, then I´m pretty sure the MC will die in my game. I´m always thinking I made a bad choice somewhere.
Just start from the beginning (or an earlier safe) and press tab until where youre are again. Pendant is kinda important and imo its not really worth to play eternum with the "wrong choices", try to keep all the girls routes open too

the pendants keeps you and a li from dying in eternum which lets both keeps their levels/stuff

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

I agree that MC's behavior is problematic at times. but for you, it seems to be at all times.

he is not in a dominant position, he is just on top. she can refuse, she can move away, push him away, kick him in the nuts...
he only had unprotected sex with 3 others on Earth. not 6. the remaining ones stayed at foreplay/oral. and for Luna, her main scene is in their astral/eternum bodies.

so you want to pull in realistic issues in a fantasy story? who says MC isn't testing his blood off screen several times a week ? :D
who says it's not the girls who could contaminate MC? who says the girls are not on the pill? or have other contraceptive methods? morning-after pill is a thing too. might be other methods in that sci-fi world.
again, you're removing agency from the girls, they could also decide not to fuck him, and more importantly, they could just ask him what his relationship is with the others, and stop hiding their own from the others.
if you flip it around, MC is just a single guy trying to find a nice relationship with a girl he likes, but every girl he tries to engage in doesn't want to take it seriously or actively asks him to keep it a secret. so keeping it casual for now is his only option aside from stopping it with everyone.
the only one that states her feelings out loud is Penny to Nova only. Alex does it to an unconscious Dalia so it doesn't count, but at least she is acknowledging it to herself now. Dalia half admits it to Alex but doesn't name MC because she is ashamed of him.
Nancy is the only that knows every girl likes MC.
Lust and feelings affect everybody's decision making, not just the MC's.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
Just start from the beginning (or an earlier safe) and press tab until where youre are again. Pendant is kinda important and imo its not really worth to play eternum with the "wrong choices", try to keep all the girls routes open too

the pendants keeps you and a li from dying in eternum which lets both keeps their levels/stuff
I might do that after finishing the current playthrough, I want to see where it takes me. SO if had the pendant, me and Annie wouldn´t have died from those monsters? And as for girl routes, I messed up something in Dalia´s path, because I´m locked out with her. The problem is that I´ve been told here what should have picked and I´m pretty sure I made the right choices. I really don´t know when I fucked up.

Leinad_Sevla

Jun 30, 2023
If it´s not to much of a bother, can anyone tell me how does each update end (except 0.7)?
After the scene with Alex in her apartment, her dad shows up and the way that conversation ends makes me think that´s the end of an update. And that made me curious about the endings of the previous ones.

e6mill

Aug 4, 2022
If it´s not to much of a bother, can anyone tell me how does each update end (except 0.7)?
After the scene with Alex in her apartment, her dad shows up and the way that conversation ends makes me think that´s the end of an update. And that made me curious about the endings of the previous ones.
That is the end of the previous update, yes. Willie's boys drag Alex outside for a "procedure".
One of the others ended at the knock on the door while having the heist planning meeting.
I don't recall the others...

Reactions: Leinad_Sevla

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
first is Benjamin's death being announced in class
second is opening Calypso's box
third is heist meeting, knocking on door
fourth is MC meeting founder
fifth is MC finding out Thanatos' identity
sixth is MC facing Alex' dad

4.80 star(s) 897 Votes