Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
here we go again :)
Yes, that's what I came for, sometimes maybe for the sake of the plot. What's the problem, mate? If you don't like it, go cry about it :)
From where I'm looking I'm not the one "crying about it" by saying that such moments are a waste of time. On the contrary, it's small stuff like that that highlights the "Novel" aspect of the "AVN," and what separates it from simple fap material. It's also what Cari does best in making people actually care for his characters: not forgetting the small things and not simply relying on jumping from one major plot point to another. Hence why I said that if you simply came here to fap and not give a shit about anything else then maybe just go watch a highlight reel of the sex scenes instead of talking shit about what actually makes an AVN an AVN.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
From where I'm looking I'm not the one "crying about it" by saying that such moments are a waste of time. On the contrary, it's small stuff like that that highlights the "Novel" aspect of the "AVN," and what separates it from simple fap material. It's also what Cari does best in making people actually care for his characters: not forgetting the small things and not simply relying on jumping from one major plot point to another. Hence why I said that if you simply came here to fap and not give a shit about anything else then maybe just go watch a highlight reel of the sex scenes instead of talking shit about what actually makes an AVN an AVN.
"instead of talking shit about what actually makes an AVN an AVN"
I only expressed my hatred for one particular moment in this game and not for the entire AVN genre, mate :)

Dorfnutter

Engaged Member
May 21, 2017
I only expressed my hatred for one particular moment in this game and not for the entire AVN genre, mate :)
I came here to have fun and not to play guess the answer :)
^The generalized tone of that statement declaring you're here simply for the "fun" stuff and that you dismiss anything beyond that says otherwise, but fine.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
^The generalized tone of that statement declaring you're here simply for the "fun" stuff and that you dismiss anything beyond that says otherwise, but fine.
let's fight now because someone didn't like the tone or intonation in the text on the screen :)

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
I really love this offering. It rates highest in all areas for which I perform a rating. Renders, animation, sex, writing, story and humor are all great. However, and this is personal, the one thing that keeps me from enjoying all of this talent is the MC. He's a derp. He constantly whines and acts clueless. He's selfish and deceptive. Basically intolerable for me and I end up FF past most of his dialog. Bear in mind I'm not suggesting anything should change, he just annoys the crap out of me and to be honest, that demonstrates great writing if an author can make you hate a character.

Plus, in the new update, Nova "asks" the MC to use a condom and he talks her out of it. Once again putting his personal desire over everyone and everything else. Jerk. :)

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
I really love this offering. It rates highest in all areas for which I perform a rating. Renders, animation, sex, writing, story and humor are all great. However, and this is personal, the one thing that keeps me from enjoying all of this talent is the MC. He's a derp. He constantly whines and acts clueless. He's selfish and deceptive. Basically intolerable for me and I end up FF past most of his dialog. Bear in mind I'm not suggesting anything should change, he just annoys the crap out of me and to be honest, that demonstrates great writing if an author can make you hate a character.

Plus, in the new update, Nova "asks" the MC to use a condom and he talks her out of it. Once again putting his personal desire over everyone and everything else. Jerk. :)
as one person said here, romance is just polite corruption :)

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I also remembered an insanely absurd moment with questions from a previous game by this author where it was necessary to answer 20 questions correctly in order to get + 1 to the girl's sympathy. Do you think this is adequate too?
those questions were ultra basic knowledge everyone knows. and 1 points out of 40, you can answer randomly and not care about it.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
Nova's mom wants her to use protection. doesn't really mean that she wants it too. she is older than MC, she is her own person, she can refuse. she made her decision. and honestly, it felt more like she was pranking MC.

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023
I think it will be interesting to watch the threesome scene between Penny and Nancy, you know, they have big tits so they could have a great boobs-job :) Although I'm not a fan of this
can't happen because of Patreon, unfortunately

NadaMucho

Dec 29, 2023
Nova's mom wants her to use protection. doesn't really mean that she wants it too. she is older than MC, she is her own person, she can refuse. she made her decision. and honestly, it felt more like she was pranking MC.
Nova: Mmmh... I c-can't. S-Sorry. I want to, b-but I can't.
MC: E-Eh? What? What happened?
Nova: I promised my mom we wouldn't do it without a condom.
MC: W-What? (his favorite word)
MC: But (second favorite word)... I d-didn't bring any. Do you have any here?
Nova: N-No.
MC: Then...
MC: Shit, p-please don't bail on me now.
Nova: ...
MC: Do you really want to stop?
MC: What if... I just make sure to finish outside?
MC: Would you want to continue then... ?

That's a pretty subtle (and one sided) prank. So, as a father, a brother and a partner if some guy didn't immediately agree after her very first line of dialog then he's gonna pay the price. If you don't see any whiny, self serving manipulation in that dialog then I respect your perspective but I obviously don't agree. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

That's a pretty subtle (and one sided) prank. So, as a father, a brother and a partner if some guy didn't immediately agree after her very first line of dialog then he's gonna pay the price. If you don't see any whiny, self serving manipulation in that dialog then I respect your perspective but I obviously don't agree. :)
I imagine that somewhere at the dinner table, Nova's mother starts a conversation that dick will enter her only with protection :)

• Haha
Reactions: HiP1 and NadaMucho

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022

I guess you absolutely don't like Nova. And you also consider her a manipulator who hides behind the fact that she is a woman :)
Perhaps you think too much, as they say, where there is a lot of knowledge, a lot of grief

• Haha
Reactions: NadaMucho

HiP1

Dec 3, 2023

dude, this all started by her saying she wants to fuck, and him to be her first. if condoms were important to her, it would have been the next thing she specified. you can go with "oops, she forgot", but no, her mother just reminded her, the conversation is still very fresh in her mind, and she has a massive memory. letting it go up to the decisive moment is basically either a joke, or an excuse born from nervousness.
sure, MCs in other games would have been more understanding about it, like "we can stop any time you want", etc. but this one still asks for her consent. he can add whiny arguments/excuses to convince her, but she already made her mind long before that.
i'm also a father, brother and partner... the way you phrased it, it felt like you removed all agency, intelligence, responsibility and ability to make their own decision from the women in your life. it's not all about the guy manipulating them.

Elhemeer

Forum Fanatic
Jun 20, 2022
Honestly, I think this is part of the point of the MC's progression in the last couple updates, one that had a pretty definitive culmination -- and hopefully turning point, not just "do-over" -- in the 0.7 cliffhanger.

Reactions: NadaMucho
4.80 star(s) 897 Votes