3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EsportsLust-1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Shikharisfree

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Esports Lust [v1.1] [Smooth Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
The bio says the MC is 7'0". Really? There's tall, and then there's "Are you kidding me?" tall. He'd be recruited to play basketball and trained to block and get rebounds if nothing else.

aakilis

Mar 17, 2018
Any game, containing 2.5 renders with a such great version number is a simp milking scam project by default.
Modern trends so good.
Still:
1706229214601.png
P.S good luck with development.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
This game has some potential, but in all honesty most of what is currently there is kind of just bad. Right off the bat, making Layla sloppy seconds kills her character archetype as a childhood friend. Maybe you can say she hasn't done anything with Rick, but based on how he talks that wouldn't make much sense. Then we have the MC, who is so cripplingly wimpy that he can barely speak in complete sentences 80% of the time. The set-up with Caroline, Heather, Audrey, and Eleanor is remarkably cliche, but ultimately inoffensive. The problem is that stats for Caroline and Audrey are tied to dom points for Heather, whereas in basically the only instance of the MC not being insufferably weak-willed in the entire game, thus far, you get sub points for Heather and minus points for Caroline and Audrey. Will this continue? Are you going to have to be Heather's bitch to get the harem route? Finally, we have the dream sequence at the end. This is just a completely worthless, unearned H-scene, that adds absolutely nothing to the game or characters, all it does is get the oral sex tag on this site.
As an aside, I also think there's an over reliance on auto forward scenes.

TLDR: If you want to have a harem route there shouldn't be so many conflicting stats or scenes. Additionally, making Layla sloppy seconds, is a mistake. If Layla likes the MC, she shouldn't be dating, and especially not fucking, Rick. There is nothing special about being the second guy to fuck your childhood friend (or sister), you're just a sucker at that point.

I still have hope for this game because it really does have potential, but it definitely needs some work.

ChlenCulta

Aug 9, 2020
Be careful, you can become autistic from the “dialogues” of this game: "Mhm? Uh...Hm..uh,ye... hmm uh... ... uh..." - picked up a 5kg package of flour and died...:LOL: How did MC even live to his age!? Such stupidiest nonsense(n)

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
This game has some potential, but in all honesty most of what is currently there is kind of just bad. Right off the bat, making Layla sloppy seconds kills her character archetype as a childhood friend. Maybe you can say she hasn't done anything with Rick, but based on how he talks that wouldn't make much sense. Then we have the MC, who is so cripplingly wimpy that he can barely speak in complete sentences 80% of the time. The set-up with Caroline, Heather, Audrey, and Eleanor is remarkably cliche, but ultimately inoffensive. The problem is that stats for Caroline and Audrey are tied to dom points for Heather, whereas in basically the only instance of the MC not being insufferably weak-willed in the entire game, thus far, you get sub points for Heather and minus points for Caroline and Audrey. Will this continue? Are you going to have to be Heather's bitch to get the harem route? Finally, we have the dream sequence at the end. This is just a completely worthless, unearned H-scene, that adds absolutely nothing to the game or characters, all it does is get the oral sex tag on this site.
As an aside, I also think there's an over reliance on auto forward scenes.

TLDR: If you want to have a harem route there shouldn't be so many conflicting stats or scenes. Additionally, making Layla sloppy seconds, is a mistake. If Layla likes the MC, she shouldn't be dating, and especially not fucking, Rick. There is nothing special about being the second guy to fuck your childhood friend (or sister), you're just a sucker at that point.

I still have hope for this game because it really does have potential, but it definitely needs some work.
Yo, thanks for the warning. Imma avoid this game, I am definitely not playing a game where childhood friend/sister is basically fucking another man. I don't need another man trash! Not to mention it's seems like MC is beta? I don't know why dev have to make main character incompetent and pathetic in every games and then all of a sudden hr becomes popular, attractive, etc.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes