3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
View attachment 2798877

I like the idea of an esports premise, which could be a pretty fun story, but this option felt weird.

The MC starting things out as a bumbling buffoon with his pants down aside, why is it that he can only react to people by either being a complete asshole or a nutless loser? If I want to go the dom route, I'm forced to throw a full scorched-earth temper tantrum and piss off everyone instead of just tell her off in a normal adult-like manner. And if I pick the more reasonable option of the two, which is to just ignore the cunt, it gives points to Heather as a Dom? So in otherwords being rational makes you the sub? :WaitWhat:

Is this going to be one of those games where the dom route is just the MC being a jerk?

Whatever the case, best of luck with your game, dev.
Hmmm, I didn't look at it this way, thank you for this feedback, we will work on this so that we wont have the MC as a jerk just to have a dom route same with the sub. If you have more feedback please let me know as we want to made the game as good as possible. :)

twiztid

Oct 21, 2020
Hmmm, I didn't look at it this way. Thank you for this feedback. We will work on this so that we won't have the MC as a jerk to have a dom route with the sub. Please let me know if you have more feedback, as we want to make the game as good as possible. :)
A little food for thought early in the game can have him act immature with light trolling. By doing this, he will not be coming off as an asshole. This can give some LIs the ability to like that side of him and others the ability to hate it. As the game progresses, you can have the MC grow out of the trolling depending on which LI he picks or how you decide you want the traite to work.

Reactions: User_3202617

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Heather can already kindly fuck off. Great first impression, really liked it. Cant wait to see more! :)
Hahahahahaha, thank you, we are already working on the second part of the prologue and don't worry MC gets his revenge on her ;)

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
A little food for thought early in the game can have him act immature with light trolling. By doing this, he will not be coming off as an asshole. This can give some LIs the ability to like that side of him and others the ability to hate it. As the game progresses, you can have the MC grow out of the trolling depending on which LI he picks or how you decide you want the traite to work.
That's a really good idea, Thank you for that. :) We will work on that and make him less of an asshole in situations.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
ok i get it that the kid is a gamer but that he can't lift a few groceries without whining about it? come on no one wants to play an mc that is a little bitch. at least there are a few choices to act like a man and not a pussy in convos with the bitch. has potential but mc needs a major boost in testosterone.

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
ok i get it that the kid is a gamer but that he can't lift a few groceries without whining about it? come on no one wants to play an mc that is a little bitch. at least there are a few choices to act like a man and not a pussy in convos with the bitch. has potential but mc needs a major boost in testosterone.
Thank you for the feedback. We want to develop the MC to become a better version of himself, we want to show him as a weak person with a strong heart, as the story goes on he will have more testosterone.

BorsDeGanis

Jan 30, 2020
I think it would be hilarious if the main character had an extremely large penis, was rich, and the best gamer in the world and women still didn't want to have sex with him over and over again.

• Haha
Reactions: DarhkBlu

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
I think it would be hilarious if the main character had an extremely large penis, was rich, and the best gamer in the world and women still didn't want to have sex with him over and over again.
Hahahahahaha, that would hilarious, funny idea :)

Posseman

Dec 18, 2022
HAHAHA! Dude what the actual fuck, funniest dialogue I've read in one of these.

Cashier: "Oh I'm just making your boyfriend carry these on the counter."
MC: "We're not like that! She's practically my *roommate!
Cashier: "Oh, I'm so sorry!"

I mean oh the humanity, they're almost *gasp* roommates! I sincerely hope this is intentionally written like this because it would be perfect.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes