3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
HAHAHA! Dude what the actual fuck, funniest dialogue I've read in one of these.

Cashier: "Oh I'm just making your boyfriend carry these on the counter."
MC: "We're not like that! She's practically my *roommate!
Cashier: "Oh, I'm so sorry!"

I mean oh the humanity, they're almost *gasp* roommates! I sincerely hope this is intentionally written like this because it would be perfect.
Hahahahaha, I'm really glad you liked the game,:) and yes, we intentionally put that in the game. Stay tuned for the second update, we are adding a lot more to the game.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
EsportsLust I was just wondering if this is legit as it looks a bit sus :illuminati::unsure:

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Interesting first release, but there is a couple of annoying parts.

first the Heather part, so basically she humiliates you, and if you push back you are punished for it by rest of the cast(and lose point with everyone as i'm using the mod).
The other one Audrey I think, hints at there is being some history ? but we have no background or context and it's annoying that we just have to take it. at least I'm given a choice here unlike many other VNs but why do I get punished for it ?

Another thing is the whole stuttering thing and him staring like a creep at the cashier lady while in a conversation.

I hope the dev can answer that, but what does an unconfident MC who stares like a creep thing actually add to characterization ?
unless he supposed to represent a Gamer ? if so then Dude !!
and the whole Antagonistic/Bitch *roommate* is so overdone at this point that it makes me hate the character out of spite at this point.

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Too soon to review with the amount of content present, but that clap back at heather was awesome. MC still acts like a bumbling fool otherwise, but that was golden :D. Worth losing points with others.
So many games out there make players act like a simp to such bitchy characters, i am glad there was an option here to tell her to fuck off.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
but what does an unconfident MC who stares like a creep thing actually add to characterization ?
Sounds like a pretty good representation lol.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Esports Lust [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 202Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EsportsLust

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Interesting first release, but there is a couple of annoying parts.

first the Heather part, so basically she humiliates you, and if you push back you are punished for it by rest of the cast(and lose point with everyone as i'm using the mod).
The other one Audrey I think, hints at there is being some history ? but we have no background or context and it's annoying that we just have to take it. at least I'm given a choice here unlike many other VNs but why do I get punished for it ?

Another thing is the whole stuttering thing and him staring like a creep at the cashier lady while in a conversation.

I hope the dev can answer that, but what does an unconfident MC who stares like a creep thing actually add to characterization ?
and the whole Antagonistic/Bitch *roommate* is so overdone at this point that it makes me hate the character out of spite at this point.
Hey, thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it. The reason you are punished by the family is because they do not like to argue. Caroline wants to keep the peace between the family, and Audrey is more of an uncaring character but still sticks by Heather. Therefore, you get punished by them. But if you choose to push back on Heather, you get +1 Sub, which will give you extra scenes in the future if you want her to be a sub.

For Audrey, you do get a backstory for her in the second update, and it's more explained in the first episode, as are all the other characters in the game. With this version, we wanted to show people the game and the characters.

We wanted to show MC as this somewhat shy guy who likes to creep on women. We want to develop him into a more confident character once he goes to university and gets more experience with women. For the next update, you will be introduced to a character called Tyler (the guy on the right of the banner). He is also a gamer like MC, but with more confidence and experience with women.

I'm sorry you don't like the personality of Heather; we want to develop her character more, and throughout the course of the game, she will change.

I hope my response helps. Please tell me if you have more questions; I'm more than happy to answer them. I also hope that, overall, you enjoyed the game. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Abbys_Cat and Kemb

EsportsLust

Game Developer
May 1, 2023
Too soon to review with the amount of content present, but that clap back at heather was awesome. MC still acts like a bumbling fool otherwise, but that was golden :D. Worth losing points with others.
So many games out there make players act like a simp to such bitchy characters, i am glad there was an option here to tell her to fuck off.
We are really glad you enjoyed being able to tell Heather to fuck off. We don't want the MC to be a little bitch; we want to give the player an option to be able to put Heather in her place. As for losing points with the others, I promise you that I will make it worth it in the future to have that sub point with Heather. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: honkyfifteen

Kemb

Jul 25, 2019
Hey, thank you for the feedback! We really appreciate it. The reason you are punished by the family is because they do not like to argue. Caroline wants to keep the peace between the family, and Audrey is more of an uncaring character but still sticks by Heather. Therefore, you get punished by them. But if you choose to push back on Heather, you get +1 Sub, which will give you extra scenes in the future if you want her to be a sub.

For Audrey, you do get a backstory for her in the second update, and it's more explained in the first episode, as are all the other characters in the game. With this version, we wanted to show people the game and the characters.

We wanted to show MC as this somewhat shy guy who likes to creep on women. We want to develop him into a more confident character once he goes to university and gets more experience with women. For the next update, you will be introduced to a character called Tyler (the guy on the right of the banner). He is also a gamer like MC, but with more confidence and experience with women.

I'm sorry you don't like the personality of Heather; we want to develop her character more, and throughout the course of the game, she will change.

I hope my response helps. Please tell me if you have more questions; I'm more than happy to answer them. I also hope that, overall, you enjoyed the game. :)
Thank you for the reply, for the MC, in most VNs I played the MC's character is often unchanged from the start unless there is an "Evil Route", but if you are planning on developing his character further, that would be really awesome to see.

For Heather, I really don't want harp on this, and you said you are developing her later which is more than enough. but maybe this will be helpful advice, keep in mind I never wrote anything in my life. and it's your game and you are free to do what you like.

I think there is some disconnect between developers and players in this kind of situation.

You see, you as the developer has this all of this planned out, you know every character intimately, but we the players know nothing but what you show us, and first impressions are everything in this case. Maybe the MC was a gigantic asshole to her before or maybe she is the nicest person you could ever meet, or you have this epic reveal planned ?.
Like in a VN I played the ex was shown as this massive bitch who ruined your life, turns out she was really working for you benefit all along, with no hints given to the player. Which kind of felt like a slap to the face, and made me drop it.

Maybe try to add some context ? or a different POV for this kind of situation.

Reactions: Abbys_Cat

zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Hi Dev
i just started your game and i must absolutely say THANK YOU
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you are a hero, you can be a guiding light to others devs that let their mc be treated like simps or beta males so once again thank you

Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes