3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner1.png

Overview:
Delve yourself into a world of eSports, full of milfs and hot girls. You have the task of becoming the best eSports player in your favourite game. You will have to overcome multiple obstacles, such as the stepsisters, as they try to ruin this dream. You will also have to go to university and manage your professional life and your gaming life. On top of all of this, there are many distractions, such as big tits and juicy butts, and, of course, maintaining your love life if there is one.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-25
Release Date: 2024-01-23
Developer: Smooth Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - -
Mac: - - -
Android:
- - -

Prologue_Aunt_Peep_21.jpg Prologue_Dream_Sequence_Aunt_15.jpg Scene Prologue_sister_room_Peek_Audrey_13-gp-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg Scene Prologue_sister_room_Peek_Heather_4-gp-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg Scene Prologue_MC_playing_at_home_19.jpg
Prologue_Post_Shopping_Heather_75.jpg Scene Prologue_Groceries_Heather_Choice_2_3-gp-standard-scale-2_00x.jpg Scene Prologue_MC_Room_9.png

Last edited by a moderator:

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Esports Lust [v0.1] [Smooth Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,19 GB / 204 MB - EsportLust-0.1-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,19 GB / 199 MB - EsportLust-0.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~9,3% of the original size, image quality 80% (png 90%)

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
EsportLust_BtY9SI5mO9.png

I like the idea of an esports premise, which could be a pretty fun story, but this option felt weird.

The MC starting things out as a bumbling buffoon with his pants down aside, why is it that he can only react to people by either being a complete asshole or a nutless loser? If I want to go the dom route, I'm forced to throw a full scorched-earth temper tantrum and piss off everyone instead of just tell her off in a normal adult-like manner. And if I pick the more reasonable option of the two, which is to just ignore the cunt, it gives points to Heather as a Dom? So in otherwords being rational makes you the sub? :WaitWhat:

Is this going to be one of those games where the dom route is just the MC being a jerk?

Whatever the case, best of luck with your game, dev.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Esports and sex? Something about this doesnt feel.....realistic, ya know
It really doesn't. Most of these celebrity streamers/esports guys will tell you themselves that they're all socially awkward. If it wasn't for Twitch, the few women in the industry are cosplaying Sailor Moon on OnlyFans and the other half basically become South Park gamers.

• Red Heart
Reactions: EsportsLust
3.30 star(s) 3 Votes