RPGM Completed Erotic Trap Dungeon 2 [Final] [I Can Not Win The Girl]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
T-There's no way to make the sprite move like normal is there?:ROFLMAO:

This game is so fucking cheap but I like the sprite but HOLY SHIT having no animation what so ever with the sprite is pissing me off when you walk.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Do you mean the standing image, the large one on the right side of the screen or the one the walks all over the map (the sprite)?

There's unfortunately not much we can do about the standing image, unless, maybe, someone is willing to draw the missing images to get an animation done.

If it's the char herself that isn't animated... you've just reported a new (strange) bug, that noone else got so far. ^^

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Do you mean the standing image, the large one on the right side of the screen or the one the walks all over the map (the sprite)?

There's unfortunately not much we can do about the standing image, unless, maybe, someone is willing to draw the missing images to get an animation done.

If it's the char herself that isn't animated... you've just reported a new (strange) bug, that noone else got so far. ^^
Yeah, not the standing sprite on the right I don't mind that because that's every game ever. I'm talking about the sprite you use to move. She's always facing backwards:ROFLMAO: Is there some patch I need to download?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Seriously?...

Ehhh, did she walk like that since the game started or since sometime else?

Does it also happen in a new game?

Do you mind uploading your save?

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
I restarted the game, that was an odd glitch. Don't know why it happened.
I stand corrected. It happens if you get cum on yourself and take a shower I think.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Out of curiousity, are you using the version from here or the dlsite one? They have a translated version of v1.05 now, which seems to have bugs of its own.

Just checked, it's either not direction fix or some event is forcing it even after removing it.

If you're using the version from here, are you using one of the patches that I've uploaded at some point?

Reactions: xiaoas

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
Well, I got about three hours of the way through the game, as that's all I could finish before the game just outright started failing on me between instances of the infamous black-screen bug and occasional freezing. While I like the concept of the game in theory, it leaves a little something to be desired in practice. The scope of weapons is extremely... limited; I know they're probably just following off the old stereotype that "all elves are archers" or whatever, but it just gets boring after a while. For a majority of the game, the best combination to use is the Penetrating Bow with the 'Extra Arrows' skill—it basically generates a cone of death, and you can activate multiple switches and kill multiple enemies with a single shot worth 2 MP.

On that note, a second skill slot would've been an amazing QOL improvement, but I imagine that just would've made it easy to cheese some aspects of the game (i.e.: having 'Heal' in one slot and 'Convert Lifeforce' in the second for basically infinite health and mana). At the same time, I wish the different clothes you could buy (or find) actually had more of a function than just "prevent monster rape" and "look cute on your character".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And with that, I have to say... I don't like the idea that running into a single trap has the capability of destroying your entire wardrobe. Yeah, sure, I could very easily use a Cure Potion and a Sewing Kit, but... why not spend the extra effort to make the clothes wearable while you're cursed, and have some clothes have different effects when under the negative effects? Skirts tenting upward while in futanari mode; tops having visible wet spots with lactation active; clothing stretching while under the effects of breast expansion, etc... and speaking of clothes, I don't suppose there's a way of moving menu items up or down a list so that I don't have to scroll halfway through a list of purchased items over and over again, is there? Better yet, is there a way to "favorite" clothing options?

I'm not saying I hate the game. I'm saying that it has a lot of small compounding problems that make it a little hard to like. The "Evade Trap" skill that becomes available later down the line becomes a necessity if you have any inclination of actually beating this game.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Giulio96

Not that I know of and I don't think there will be one.

@gdrocker

While there are difinitely things that could have been better/ expanded upon and so on, it's on the cheaper side, so.... yeah.

There's also the cheat dealer with a some equip, including a bow that has the "benefits" of all the others, if I'm right.

That being said, where exactly did you get the black screen bug?

Did you get your game from this thread or from dlsite?

If you got it from here, then my guess is that, you don't have the latest fix applied. That one should have fixed black screen bug. Then again, it's back on another page. holds the latest patch.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
That being said, where exactly did you get the black screen bug?

Did you get your game from this thread or from dlsite?
Got the game from here, first page. Didn't look through the thread at all. I'll go give it a look later, thanks.

As for the "where" specifically, I think it was after taking a blue portal on Floor 24 that I immediately exited. I don't think the game likes you being able to just skip a level and go straight to a "reward floor" (5, 10, 15, etc...).

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Yes, the black screen bug appears in the version in the first thread and with all "additional" patches I've uploaded over the course of trying to fix it. Except the last one of course, that one should keep it from appearing.

We still can't figure out as to why, but the fix I've uploaded should keep it from happening on your save and in new games.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Rastafoo

Scat is by default disabled and needs to be enabled ingame.

There's only a "diarrhea" state that causes an... emergency at the toilet. That scene has a cover image, there's no sound other than pants/flushing.

All she says is:

"Here we...go."
"Ngh......"
"Haaa......❤
I feel refreshed......❤"

That's all that should happen scat wise, aslong you don't enable the scat switch (the sink close to the toilet, can be disabled there again). The cure potion from the item seller can heal "diarrhea", too. So, it's pretty much avoidable/optional, if that helps.

Neither the switch nor the potion help with peeing though, if you don't like that either.

gamiat

Feb 10, 2018
I am loving this game (I am still in the beginning). But wow, she wont be only exposed, it seems she loves it (as implied in the last picture in page 1). I guess it deserves a 'exposed' and 'exhibitionism' tags.

Just a side comment, as the thread below points out, we (exposed/exhibition/corruption lovers) are having a hard time among RPG game sites because its not specified in TAGS / GENRES :cry:.
https://f95zone.to/threads/i-have-n...om-a-lot-of-games-that-it-should-be-on.26830/

Surprisingly, japanese guys tend to make more of those themed games lately.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes