RPGM Completed Erotic Trap Dungeon 2 [Final] [I Can Not Win The Girl]

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes

alphafr

May 18, 2018
what exactly changed from the previous game (wich is just seemingly an older version from this one)?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
what exactly changed from the previous game (wich is just seemingly an older version from this one)?
Different character. New traps. New clothes. The ability to shoot arrows at the monsters. I'll grant you that the basic premise is the same but they've added enough new elements to make the experience fresh and enjoyable.

atnoz

Oct 18, 2017
I have a similar issue with the black screen, but it happens in the shop room after the 51st floor is there any fix for this?

Reactions: DonQuixote232

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@atnoz

Does it happen when you try to go to the first floor of the dungeon from the shop room or when you try to go to the shop room (entrace hall or special floor?) itself / load a save?

If it's the former, there's a fix (work-a-round) attached a few posts back. The skip to floor 5 one. It skips the bugged floors 1-4 and sends you straight to floor 5, unless you've not been to floor 5 once yet (on the current save you're playing).

atnoz

Oct 18, 2017
@Suryujin

Unfortunately the patch doesn't work for me it still black screens. just to give some more details im in a room after steeping on one of those blue portal circles... in a special room i guess it has a shop and bathroom etc... however i can teleport back home but then i have to start at floor one again. however in the same room if i step on the teleport circle it black screens i do have a save from that room but i cant post it yet do to forum rules.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@atnoz
So, let's see if I got it right.
  • You're in one of the special rooms, after being teleported by a blue teleport circle.
  • You can use the teleport item to return "home" and go into the entrace hall (with shops, save crystal, elevator, a couple npc and the dungeon stairs).
  • If you try to use the blue circle in the special room or the stairs of the entrace hall to get back into the dungeon, you get the black screen bug.
  • You did not get to floor 5 yet.
Upload is at three posts, so just one more. ;P

Edit:

Got a possible fix for the black screen bug. It works on a bugged save I got, but I would like someone else to test it. If you get to the first dungeon map, you should be good (cause that one seems to be the bugged one).

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I always like male protagonist better than female MC, It give me some power playing as a male where I can fuck Female NPC after we are done with their quest line by loving or corrupt them with smart choices . While playing as a female it give me the option of getting rape, absurd decision making to get a sex scene......
and for that exact reason is why i prefer female protagonist games. i dont want power, i want to be able to use wits to get out of a bind, or sometimes just having to submit to a situation to get through it. or sometimes...not having a choice at all is even better for fap material. :)

Reactions: Mikufan39

atnoz

Oct 18, 2017
@Suryujin

Just to let you know the patch didn't work but i do have a new up date it seems to buggy after the 40th floor as well. i can travel down there using the elevator but a soon as i touch the stairs it black screens. tbh i feel like starting a new save

Also heres my save files if it will help

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@atnoz

Alright, got the other bugged loors aswell (wasn't just 1-4 afterall). Checked all other maps aswell (just in case) and none seem to trigger the black screen bug anymore (except the now unused bugged maps for strange reasons).

gecko257

Feb 17, 2019
The fix didn't work for me, I still have a black screen when I try to use a blue circle.
Here's my save.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
Alright. I don't know why, but in your save floors are bugged, that aren't for the other bugged saves.
Just replaced (same way as with the others) all floor maps and monster house.

Now it really should pop up anymore.
I think so. Probably. Maybe. I hope?...

Reactions: gecko257

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
Soo is the story stand alone? I might stop playing the first if it is and just move on. Or does it continue from the first?

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
Here's a link to my full save. All clothing items have been bought, theirs no CG's for this so if you just wanna see all the outfits and play dress up then go ahead. If you just want the save to speed to the bottom, as soon as you spawn in use the ice spell to freeze everything and run past them, don't go past floor 90 though...
For some reason the save isn't showing when I try to load.

p3akhawk

Jan 2, 2018
Soo is the story stand alone? I might stop playing the first if it is and just move on. Or does it continue from the first?
Nope, games have no story what so ever... Also, this one lakes a story what so ever, you just get to the bottom floor and you get a coop out of a ending... not worth the time unless you just wanna see the CG's.
For some reason the save isn't showing when I try to load.
Make sure you put it in the right folder and that the file downloaded properly.

Lioth

Nov 24, 2017
Nope, games have no story what so ever... Also, this one lakes a story what so ever, you just get to the bottom floor and you get a coop out of a ending... not worth the time unless you just wanna see the CG's.

Make sure you put it in the right folder and that the file downloaded properly.
I ain't an idiot dude.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Lioth
unless p3akhawk added global.rpgsave from his/her save folder, which they didn't, you would need to start a new game and make a save at the first slot (file1.rpgsave = save slot 1), in order to get the game to create an global.rpgsave.

That file holds a save game list and if you don't have it, the game ignores all not listed saves. Even then, you would need to load (peakhawk's save) and save on the same slot again, so that the game updates the global.rpgsave to show the "proper" playing time for that slot.

The game (or rather RPG-Maker MV games in general) only adds/updates for the specific slot you're saving on at the time.

...Or you simply use the global.rpgsave I've attached. It's already "updated". ;P

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes